•{ Chapter 2 }•

Start from the beginning

"I thought you won't appear.", Hide smirked, obviously teasing the girl right now.

"I'm out of luck. The devil manages to capture and dragged me into hell with him.", Kazumi sarcastically said which a strong smash land on her head by the teacher, making the girl whiny in pain from the hit.

"Rather than rumbling nonsense. Go and change your clothes. Go teach the new members over there.", said the teacher while pointing at the new club members. Kazumi stares at them for a moment before she then smiled, which melted the new club members' hearts. Kazumi then went to the changing room as the others student started to mutter among themselves.

"Is that the popular Hiroshi-senpai? I don't know that she is actually part of our club!!", one of the first years members chatted among them.

"I know, right?! I can't believe that I finally can communicate with her!", another one said.

"But why I never saw her before?"

"That's because she caught in an accident last month.", the second-year members interrupted as all the first-year members turn to look at them in curiosity. "It takes a very long for her to recover from that, so she has been absent for a few weeks. Well, even if she already fully recovered, it's just her who always skips the club training.", the second-year members explained, making the first-year members nod in understanding.

"Forget about that! Aren't it a blessing already that we managed to get close to her?!", one of the first years said excitedly as the rest of the other first-years nodded their head in agreement while the second year seem to avoid about something as they looked so awkward.

"Hahaha! Let's see if you all still think that this all is a blessing!!", Hide interrupted with a big grin on his face, making the junior look at him confusedly.

* * *

"Is that all you guys can do?", Kazumi asked as she looked at all the first-year members that laying on the ground, seem they were tired of getting beaten up by her.

"She is a devil...I repeat...she is a devil....", one of the first year shakily muttered while Hide just laughed out of his ass as he had been watching them from the start.

"Kazu-senpai was well known as a devil wearing an angel mask during the club session.", one of the second years said.

"I vividly remember how we got knocked down by her when we were still the first-year last year.", the other one said as all second-year members started to recall back how they faced the hell of training with Kazumi for the whole last year.

"WAKE UP YOU DAMN ASSHOLES! GET IN POSITION FUCKING RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT EVERY ASS OF YOU GUYS!!", Kazumi shouted, surprising all the newbies as they quickly woke up and lined up in position.

"HAII, SENPAI!!"

"Good luck, our kouhai~ may you survive the hellish training with Kazu-senpai~", all the second-year members dramatically cheered for the first year.

"Senpai~ help us~", response dramatically from our first-year members with fake tears crying out of their eyes.

"Kazu sure so strict. Haha~", Hide chuckles as he watched everyone starting their training again. Hide turns to look at their coach, who seems very satisfied with having Kazumi attend the club since he needs the girl to train the other members.

To be honest, the coach adores Kazumi since the girl is very talented in martial arts. Before her, her brother, Hiroshi Keiji once used to be part of the Taekwondo club during his high school time. The guy has also been training the junior every year before he graduated and now his sister attends the same school as well as joining the same club as his brother used to. Now, having Kazumi as well as Hide who was also a martial arts pro during his high school moments is lucky enough for the school.