Chapter 2: A Fated Fight!

Yuga:"A deity's dragon brigade descend!! Luminize Dradeity!"

Zero:"Descend all mighty crystals!! Luminize! Crystal fielder!"

Yuga:"I'll Go First! Draw, charge and, draw!"

Zero:"Charge, and draw?"

Yuga:"At the start of your turn you can draw, and put a card from your hand to the gauge. Then you can draw another!"

Zero:"Ohhhh makes sense."

Yuga:"Now I'll pay 1 gauge and put the top card of my deck into it's soul! C'mon out "Garbird! to the left"

Garbird:"Huh, You woke me up.."

Yuga:"Next I'll call "Garcat" to the right!"

Garcat:"Alright neow!"

Yuga:"And because I have another Diety Dragon Tribe on my field, I can put the top card of my deck into the gauge, and draw 1 card! Now Garcat attack the Fighter!"

Athora:"Zero, use that card there."

Zero:"That card? Ohhh Alright, I cast Mars Barrier, Nulifying the attack!"

Yuga:"Wow, not bad! Your move Zero."

Zero:10               Yuga:10

Zero:"Alright draw! Charge and draw! I'll play "White Crystal Dragon, Colombal" to the center, and Since I have more than 7 life, you take 1 damage!"

Yuga:"Hmph, not bad!"

Zero:"Then I cast "Brush Upper! This card makes it so the next time my Colombal would be destroyed it stays on the field, and I also gain 1 gauge! Now Colombal, attack the Fighter! That's all for now, go ahead Yuga!"

Zero:10              Yuga:8

Yuga:"Wow! You're not bad, But It's my move! Draw, charge and draw! Perfect, I'll pay a gauge and put the top card of my deck into it's soul... BUDDY CALL "Gargantua Dragon" to the center!!! and since I went over the size limit, my garcat is gone."

Garcat:"WAIWAIWAIT NEOW!?!"

Garga:"All are powerless before my blade!"

As As Yuga's life goes up Zero starts to question why it went up

Zero:"Hey Yuga, why did your life go up?"

Yuga:"It's Buddy Gift! An ability which when your Buddy is summoned you gain a life."

Zero:"Buddy Gift huh..."

Yuga:"Now Garga, attack the Fighter!"

Zero:"I Cast "Verneuil Shoot"! By paying 1 gauge this card lets me drop a soul off your Garga, and destroy it!"

Yuga:"No, Garga! Well... Go ahead Zero."

Zero:10            Yuya:9

Zero:"My Pleasure! Draw, charge and draw! Perfect, I pay 2 gauge and put the top card of my deck into it's soul. I Buddy Call "Crystal Dragon Brilliance, Athora" to the Center! Now with Buddy Gift I gain 1 life."

Athora:"I'll do my best."

Zero:"Now I'll Enter Battle! Colombal Atta-"

Athora:"Zero, Use me and Colombal at the same time. That is known as a Link Attack."

Zero:"Alright, Colombal AND Athora, Link Attack the Fighter!"

Yuga:"Wow! You sure learn fast Zero!"

Zero:"Now Athora has the Double Attack ability which lets her attack again! Athora, Attack the Fighter! Your go!"

Zero:11              Yuya:4

Yuga:"Alright.. Draw, charge and draw! Perfect, I'll play "Gardog" to the right! When "Gardog" is summoned he puts the top 2 cards from my deck into the gauge. Now "Gardog" and "Garbird" Link attack Athora!"

As Yuga attacks Athora, a Green light beams out of her, and Athora is not destroyed.

Yuga:"Nice! Your Athora has the "Soulguard" ability!"

Zero:"Soulguard?"

Athora:"Soulguard is an ability that when I have a soul, it gets sent to drop instead of me getting sent back to hand, or drop."

Zero:"Well that was Lucky!"

Athora:(Zero didn't know what Soulguard does, but he was still willing to sacrifice me...  What are you planning..)

As Zero and Yuga are playing, they attract quite the crowd

Ranma:"Huh, Yuga!?!?!"

Subaru:"Hm... So another good buddyfighter huh"

Masato:"Wow, a Buddyfight with Yuga, Nice!"

Yuga:"Alright Zero, go ahead!"

Zero:"Draw! Charge, and Draw!! Alright!"

Athora:"Zero... Do you know what to do now?"

Zero:"Honestly last turn was just dumb luck! I didn't know what I was gonna do if you got destroyed.. But enough of that, Yuga this is over! I'll attack You directly with my Colombal"

Yuga:"I cast "Green Dragon Shield" to nulify the attack!"

Zero:"Hmph, Well than Athora Attack the Fighter"

Yuga:"Crap.. Well I still have 2 life left!"

Zero:"That's where you're wrong Yuga! My Athora has the "Double Attack" ability, which if i am correct let's him attack again!"

Yuga:"No way!"

Zero:"Yes way! Athora attack the fighter, and end this!"

ZERO WINS

Yuga:"Wow! Good game Zero!"

Zero:"Yea, good game- WAIT, do you have the time on you?"

Yuga:"Uhh, Yea it's 4pm."

Zero:"CRAP! I was supposed to meet my Auntie Paruko at her house!"

Yuga:"Paruko? Wait that's my Mom!"

Zero:"Ohh you're that Yuga! Well then I guess were living together!"

Yuga:"Yea if we live, My mom's gonna kill us if we get home late!"

Zero:"Yea we should get going."