Chapter 3: Greetings Paruko!

Yuga:"MOM I'M HOME!!"

Paruko:"Your home late honey, care to explain?"

Yuga:"I mean, I ran into our guest you never told me about, then proceeded to buddyfight him."

Paruko:"Guest? Wait- Zero?"

Zero:"Hi auntie!"

Paruko:"Zero! You sure grew up from the last time I saw you- Oop, who's this?"

Athora:"I am "Crystal Dragon Brilliance, Athora" It is a pleasure to meet you."

Paruko:"So you took after your father huh, Athora always did give Gao problems."

Yuga:"And me, Zero won our buddyfight!"

Paruko:"Oh really? I never knew you played buddyfight Zero?"

Zero:"I don't haha. Took me quite a bit to get used to it."

Paruko:"Well, I have gotten dinner ready, and Yuga wheres Ranma?"

Ranma:"Right here! Yuga ran ahead with Zero... Jeez you 2 two are fast" *Pants*

Paruko:"Well boys come and eat dinner"

After Dinner

Zero:"Wow that was tasty!"

Ranma:"Hey Zero, you're new to buddyfight right?"

Zero:"Mhm, what about it Ranma?"

Ranma:"Hmm... I'll tell you about it tomorrow, I gotta go!"

Yuga:"Aww already? Alright see ya later ranma."

Zero:"See ya later."

Yuga:"Anyways Zero, Since your new to buddyfight, do you know how to deckbuild?"

Zero:"Not really, my dad gave me this deck before I got on the plane."

Yuga:"Well let me help you upgrade this deck!"

Zero:"Sure!"

Yuga:"First off there are Monsters, Spells, Items, and Impacts. Monsters are cards that can Attack your opponent and Sometimes have acts they can use. Spells can be used with different abilities, and counter spells can be used on your opponents turn. Items are cards you can equip to yourself, so you can fight alongside your monsters. When you have a monster in the center, you cannot use your item to attack. Then Impacts are cards that can be used in the Final Phase. Each of them have varying effects that can really help you in a pinch, or even close out a close game."

Zero:"Impacts sound useful! Plus the Final Phase sounds sooooooo cool!"

Yuga:"I use this Impact"

Yuga shows Zero "Deity Gargantua Punisher"

Zero:"WOOOW!!"

Yuga:"Yea! Pretty cool huh!"

Zero:"Well what impacts do I have!"

Zero gives Yuga his deck and there isn't any Impact cards

Yuga:"It seems you don't have any Impacts. Well, me and Ranma are going to the shop tomorrow, maybe we can find a good impact for you!"

Zero:"Sounds great!"

The next day

Ranma:"Hey Yuga!- And Zero too?"

Yuga:"Yea, Zero wanted to find a good Impact for his deck!"

Zero:"Hey Ranma!"

Ranma:"Well Lets go then!"

In the shop

Ranma:"Hey Zero come here!"

Zero:"Yea?"

Ranma:"Look at this card!"

Ranma shows Zero a card he pulled from a pack

Zero:"What is it?"

Ranma:" It's an Impact called "Crystal Flawless Shoot"! It's an Impact for Prism Dragons, Since I seen you play them against Yuga yesterday."

Zero:"Wow!"

Zero goes to grab the card before Ranma snatches it back.

Ranma:"I'll give it too you if you can beat me in a buddyfight!"

Zero:"Aww c'mon Ranma, why can't you just give it too me!"

Ranma:"Well I payed money for this pack, and I was gonna ask you to buddyfight yesterday!"

Zero:"Well... Sure! You're on Ranma!"

BUDDYFIGHT!!