Switch AU

this story was requested by Happupanguin

This story leads to the morning after they fucked they will fuck again dw 😉

Noah's pov:
I woke up to laying on mikes chest, my legs were around his slim waist and his arms were around mine. What happened? Mike was wearing some shorts but had no shirt on and I was in his shirt with boxers. His shirt was way to big for me could almost be dress for me at this point. I let out a small yawn what mike calls "cute yawn" and cuddled onto mikes chest. Mike woke up and I froze in fear I wasn't meant to wake him up I look like a total bottom- I lifted my head up from his chest and made eye contact with him, him half asleep he pulled me back onto his chest stroking by hair from the back. "Why aren't u asleep" Mike muttered "because I already slept enough idiot" I replied "fuck u asshole." Mike said before he slept again, that reminded me of what happened- did we actually? We've only been dating for a year- surely we were at least drunk right? I hope- that could explain why my body feels like I've been dragged down to the black hole. I kissed mikes head and got off him replacing myself with a teddy Mike always used,I didn't know why but it seemed special too him, he hugged the bear and slept. Tch cutie, I got off the bed and fell. Geez. I got up again and walked holding onto something each time so I wouldn't fall. Once I finally reached the kitchen I began making breakfast (this is past au btw so Mike can eat)

Michaels pov:
I woke up and went to the kitchen, I hugged noah from behind and put my head on his head. "Gm honey" said noah as he kissed me "morning" I replied. After we finished eating breakfast we went to the park since it was sunny, we got ice cream and stayed there still about 5pm before I forcefully dragged Noah home. Once we got to the front door Noah told me to wait outside for a minute I did what he said and heard him running upstairs, a few minutes later Noah opened the door again. He was wearing smth weird, like a women's bathing suit but more sexy and more translucent I could still see his body through it Noah dragged me and pulled me to sofa.

Noah's pov:
"Let's watch a movie honey" I said not giving a fuck abt if he said no I grabbed a movie disc on put it into the machine making sure to bend down so Mike could see my ass, "this is okay right?" I asked politely "huh-? Oh yea" replied Mike I knew he was looking at my ass so I put the movie on and went over to Mike sitting on his lap. Once Mike got distracted I began un- doing his pants and pulling them off with his boxers, his dick sprung out as I took my boxers off and sat on his dick. "Mm~" Mike muttered I knew he liked it so I began shifting slowly grinding into him. He wrapped both of his arms around me forcing me to bounce on him his dick felt so good in me I started bouncing faster each time as we both watched the movie. I wanted to moan badly but I kept quiet I heard someone parking I knew straight away mikes family was back. I accidentally let out my moan which was louder than I thought I knew Mr Afton heard, I got off Mike and we ran to our room (in my au Noah Doesn't have a house so he lives with the aftons) I locked the door "can we carry on?" I asked as I walked over to Mike. "Course we can darling" he replied I sat on his dick again letting it go into me again as I moaned softly he pushed me down and went onto me as he kissed me his dick still in my ass as we kissed. I felt butterflies appear in my stomach he was hot as hell bit he was mine and that's all I cared about. We made out twice and then Mike pulled his dick out I whined but he sat up putting my face near his long dick. I sucked the tip of it to get used to the feeling it took me a few minutes before he pushed my head forcing me to suck his dick fully. "Mm~" I moaned Mike "ahh~! Hah~ mm~ n- Noah- i- I'm going to c- ahhh~ cum~" moaned mike. Mike cummed everywhere mostly into my mouth I swallowed all off it and sat up I put my legs around mikes waist his dick lined up with my hole. I put my arms around his neck as he kissed and bit onto my neck "please mike~ put ur dick in~ I love it when ur in me u feel so amazing~ please, I'll be s very good boy for u~ I begged I took of my own clothes and his as I pulled mikes dick into me " ahhh! ~ o- oh~ mm~ I missed this feeling~ ngh~" I moaned he began thrusting into me fast "would be nice if u wire handcuffs~" Mike said "I'm not stupid ik u have them ahh! ~ p- put them on~" I replied I don't think I should've said that bc after Mike put the handcuffs on I felt un able to grip onto anything they were loose tho bc Mike didn't want any marks from them I felt the bed moving swiftly and he thrusted and I moaned I could feel his dick more better now I liked that he then cummed into me which felt warm and sticky and came in. We stayed in that position for a few minutes panting heavily. Mike then pulled his dick out and picked me up taking the handcuffs off I just hugged him I couldn't feel a thing and my vision was blurry I could only see mikes emerald green eyes properly I didn't mind I loved staring into his eyes honestly felt like moving into a new world.

Mikes pov:
I turned on both of taps so it'd be the right temperature since Noah can get very picky sometimes he was still in my arms staring at my eyes I put my hand into the water to check if it was right I then sat inside the tub with Noah "close ur eyes darling" Noah shut up eyes tight as I squirted some shampoo on him rubbing it onto his hair and washing it out after we both showered Noah was fast asleep on a chair while I was cleaning up the bed.

1146 Words 🥳