Chapter 1

Two baby boys are left outside the church in Hage village. Father Orsi would take them in. When Father Orsi took a good look at them. He would he see that one's name is Yuno since it is written on his clothes.He had a pendant on him. Yuno was sound asleep. Father Orsi turned his attention to the other child. He had the name Asta written on his clothes. Asta had a smirk on his face. The smirk on his face was not that of a child that happy. But a mischievous one.

Timeskip 5 years
As Asta grew up he didn't act like a child. He acted like a adult. He regained his memories of previous life(as Aizen) at the age of 4. Asta considered going back to his evil ways but decided against it. He had a family now. He decided he would protect them.

In the world he was currently was in people used magic. He was the only one who did not possess magic. There were no Soul Reapers or Hollows. He concluded that this a alternate world where the beings of his old world did not exist.

Back to story
One day Father Orsi gave Yuno a letter. He told him to deliver it to the next town over. Father Orsi told him he could ask Asta to go with him. . Yuno refused because he didn't want to bother Asta. He viewed Asta as a big brother who always took care of him. He felt like he was a burden to Asta. He wanted to do this on his own. Asta who heard this decided to follow him.

Yuno would make his way to deliver the letter. After delivering it on his way back to the church a drunk man would snatch his pendant. He would kick Yuno to the ground. Yuno asks the man to give it back. He refuses and decides to leave. Just about when he was about to walk away Asta appeared behind him and broke his leg with a strong kick.

"Argh my leg" the drunk man

"I should thank you for taking care of my little brother. How about I repay you by breaking your other leg." Asta said with a smile.

The man started get afraid.

Asta walked towards the man. Just when he was about to break the man's other leg Yuno stopped him.

"Asta stop please."Yuno begged Asta with tears in his eyes

"Okay fine." Asta said before going to get Yuno's pendant from the man.

"Here. Make sure not to lose it again. Well let's go home." Asta said as started walking

Yuno followed after him.

"Asta do you think I could become strong like you. " Yuno

"Yes you can if you decide to train hard and stop being a crybaby. " Asta

"Okay. From now on I won't be a crybaby and I will surpass you and become the Wizard King." Yuno

"Surpass me huh. Well then I look forward to seeing you become the Wizard King." Asta said as he ruffled Yuno's hair.

Timeskip
Asta would decide to master all of his abilities from his previous life. He would find a isolated place and train from the age of 7. After training for 5 years. He decided he would explore the world. He would leave a letter for his family explaining his reasons for his departure. On his travels he would visit the Diamond Kingdom, Heart Kingdom and infiltrate the Spade Kingdom. He would learn of the races of the world( Devils,Elves, Dwarves and Humans). The cultures and kingdoms histories, etc.

After traveling for 2 years he went back home.

Asta arrived to see Yuno training and the rest of his siblings watching Yuno train. They ran towards when him when they saw him.

"Asta you are back" Said Recca

"Yes I am." Asta said as he picked her up and hugged her

Asta put her down after he hugged her.