"The strongest" Isagi said as he give a powerful shoot that Finish It ways on Kira's face.

The chrono ended leaving Kira wondering what have just happened, a Girl who aimed all the Time at him and two boys that Destroyed his Dream.

"The Game come to his conclusion, here in Blue lock, only result count, Ryosuke Kira eliminate." Ego's voice sounded in the Room.

While yotsuba look conflicted at the current évent without saying a words.

Kira noise bleed due to the power of the shoot but even If It was his lost.

"There is no way my football life will end like that, I'm Japan's Diamond After all, That bitch and Isagi or Igaguri would be better than me ? there is an error and there is nothing related to football in this tag game !" He yelled but Ego looks more dejected at Him.

"Everything in Blue lock is related to football, If you have noticed, the size of this Room is the same as the penalty Area, you are the one knowing nothing to football, Elite of nuts"

Kira had nothing to say to that but he still counter argue Ego.

"And football is played during 90 min not 2 min, If I had enough Time I might have done better !"

"The Time of ball Conservation in the penalty Area is around 2 min, the players need to have Space awareness and tactic to avoid making an error while the tag here play the role of the striker,he need kick quality and the same Space awareness to touch someone, Yotsuba Nakano,she have a Shitty shoot quality but her eyes helped her to make out that default and Bachira meguru and Isagi Yoichi, all of them had the same Goal, to beat the strongest, no one told them what choice to make, that's the Ego I want in Blue lock, while you, you just surrender the moment you was touched without doing a little effort but If you have done a little effort, maybe you might have hit Igaguri who was injured, then you have nothing to say more Kira Ryosuke, you can lock off".

The Boy was pissed off due to his elemination as he left the Room, destroyed.

Yotsuba, on the Other hand was chocked by the outcome, there is no choice but to win in Blue lock,she had to bare in mind that a slight error can end her football carreer, she had to improve her kick quality if she want to stay.

"The entrance test has come to an end, congragulations to you Unpolished Diamonds, as of now you will be teammates and Rivals, there might be teamwork and betrayal but for now on you 12 players will be Blue lock's Team Z"

The test ended as they now need to head for their physical ability test.

"Yotsuba, why did your shoot quality is like that, if you could improve you would be incredible"Isagi told to yotsuba who just let out a little laugh then Give an answer.

"It's just that compared to my speed, my shoot isn't that good since It's been a Long Time That I scored a Goal from afar, I usually just need to score It in the Goal when I'm near of It"

"I see, and you Bachira why did you pass me the ball, If I didn't shoot, you might have been eliminated" he asked to the boy beside them.

"It's just what the Monster told me to do, I know that you will shoot It" as he give out a smirk.

Both Isagi and yotsuba thought if this boy is right in his mind.

Three days later

Physical test.

Running test, It's been 3 days that they followed the physical test and each of them were shared into different group.

"I won't lose to a girl !! And you two, you have no stamina at all, you better go Back Home to not cry when I'll be the one selected !!" Yelled a Hot blooded blonde haired boy, on a side note, yotsuba noted that this guy have literally the same voice as Uesugi when he is angry.