Dinner

Listen the song first✋😭goooooooooooooo.
____________________________________

Yn's POV

Again someone came in the room it was the one and only "Jimin ,Park Jimin"
"HYEEOOO BABEZZZZ" he said grinning. "EXcUsE Meee , we are not your baby ,we all are elder then you" namjoon said frowning. "But yn is younger Then me" he said pouting lika a baby. "Awww chim ,you looks so cute while pouting " i said smiling and hug him. "Welcome in India" someone knock the door we parted from each other, I went to open the door . When I open the door I saw that Nischay guy. he looks handsome, well.
His outfit:

My outfit :

My outfit :

Nischay's POV  I was standing in front of the room no

Nischay's POV
  I was standing in front of the room no.645 I knock the door I can hear the footsteps coming closer someone open the door , it was yn . she looks different from the day of meeting

What she was wearing in meeting :

She was looking so cute "what the hell you have a girlfriend for god sakes"

She was looking so cute "what the hell you have a girlfriend for god sakes". "Welcome " she said coldly. I don't know why she is cold towards me. "Whose there princess" a cute boy with black coloured hair said coming out of a room "wait you're straight, stop it bro but he is cute" , "I'm not your princess" yn said something in Korean."who are you" . He also said something in Korean as I don't know Korean so I don't understand what he said . "He is the one we've come to deal with"  namjoon also said something in Korean. "Talk to him in English". Namjoon again said something to that cute guy. That cute black coloured hair guy give a 'O' reaction. "Hlw I'm Park Jimin you can call me jimin , I'm namjoon's bestfriend".Then a boy in blonde hair said "well nobody ask but let me give my introduction" Then we all laughed. "Hlw I'm your hope you're my hope I'm JHope but you can call me hobi, nice to meet you and I'm also namjoon's bestfriend and also like a bro" he smiled and showed his dimple "wait I'm falling in love with these two boys" . Then I noticed yn she was standing quietly , then namjoon said "let's go we're late" . "Oh yeah I'm really sorry for being late , I got stuck in a sudden meeting" I feel embarassed for being late. "No no it's okay" namjoon said showing his dimple ." I don't notice he have dimple . Oh mah gwwdd dimple guys". We all went down after the hallway we reached at a grand vintage dinning room "oh mah gwwdd richy rich ppl"