"I'm not sure. Tommy came to check on Arthur. But I think something's wrong, Polly. I can feel it." Bella emphasized, then began walking down the hall with Polly close behind.

Not long after Bella heard the sounds of men struggling. Feeling her heart pick up, she started heading faster in the direction.

Just as she was about to past another hall way, a tall figure tried to make the turn as well.
Startled Bella looked up as the man put their hands on her waist to steady her.

"Bella-" it was Vinny and he looked just as concerned as her. "-I heard something-"

"Tommy and Arthur followed some men back here." She cut him off urgently, placing her hand on his arm, holding it tightly.

Vinny's face hardened, then looked over at Polly. They haven't met before, but now isn't the time for introductions.
Gently pushing Bella behind him "stay behind me"

The group continued to quickly make their way towards the sounds of struggle.

It wasn't until they reached the boiler room at the end of the hall that Bella felt herself fully panic.
"Tommy!"

She yelled as Tommy was struggling to fight off two men. while another had a wire around Arthur's throat, and by the looks of it he was quickly loosing consciousness.

Tommy grunted as he managed to throw one man off of him, only to have the other punch him in the face before he had the chance to regain his composure. Bella was panicking, she wanted, no needed, to help but she had the baby to think of. If she wasn't pregnant, she would've been in the middle without a second thought.

But thankfully, she wasn't alone.

Upon entering Polly pulling her gun and fired at the man choking Arthur, his body fatally falling with Arthur in his lap.

At that the women ran to Arthur's aid, who was barely conscious. Vinny pulled the man that punch Tommy off of him, throwing him against the wall and firing his gun under his chin. The blood splattering on her face.

With the extra second to composure himself, Tommy was able to pull out his own gun, shooting the other man before he had time to get back to them.

They were breathing heavily as the two men looked at each other. Tommy gave him a nod in thanks then went to kneel next to Bella and Arthur.
Polly had her fingers on his pulse, nodding. "He's breathing. He's injured but He's okay."

They all let out a breath of relief at her statement. Then Bella turned to Tommy, grabbing hold of his cheeks. Inspecting his bruised face and bloody nose. Nothing seems broken, but her heart still aches at the sight.

"I'm okay, peach." He spoke to her, knowing how she was feeling inside.

Gently brushing the pads of her thumbs on his cheeks, trying to ease any pain he might be in.
Then her eyes flickered up to Vinny who was standing off to the side watching.
"Thank you." She thanked him sincerely.

He nodded, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Watching the families small interaction here. How concerned they all were for each other, reminded him of his own family. How they would do anything for each other.
Seeing this in person made him determined not to let Luca take away Tommy's family like he did his own.

And seeing the love and concern in Bella's eyes when checking Tommy's injuries, made he realize he couldn't let Luca take them away from her either.
She needs them.

"And you must be Vincent."

Bella was pulled out of her trance of inspecting Tommy's injuries at Polly question.

"Yes ma'am." He answered her

Bella and Tommy both stood up. Bella standing between Tommy and Vinny.
Polly still eyeing the newest man in the room. She's heard all about him,
Bella's past lover who's now working with Luca...but it appears something has changed.
She narrowed her eyes at him, but not moving away from Arthur.
"I hope to trust that you'll make the right decisions in favor of this family."

"He's here to help, Pol." Tommy interjected before either Vinny or Bella got the chance to defend him.
Seeing Tommy stand up for him made Bella's hope even higher. She doesn't know how their private meeting went, but it must've been positive for Tommy to defend him against Polly.

"I've spoken with Tom, and I'm here to help any way I can." Vinny confirmed wanting to please the woman.

Polly paused for a moment in thought then nodded, she believes him. And if he's anything like the way Bella has described him, she can learn to trust him too.
Moving her gaze to Tommy, "what's the plan?"
Then moved her eyes to Arthur who groaned as he started to wake up, the blood now dry on his neck.

Tommy put his hands on his waist in thought and Bella crossed one arm over her stomach and bit the nail on her thumb of her other, looking around the room.

Until finally Bella's eyes landed on Vinny as she had an idea.

An idea that just might be crazy enough to work.

"Congratulations, Vinny. You just killed Arthur Shelby."

***Author's Note***
We're coming to a close on season 4!
What do you thinks going to happen with Vinny???