𝟏

Ugh, school. You kept your head down as you walked through the hallways. You didn't have a deep hatred for school, you just preferred not being there, especially since no one knew you. You walk into your first period class, English and sit in your assigned seat, eyes glued to the floor.

You finally bring your head up, and realize it was only you and your teacher, Mr. Dewease in the classroom. You were early. A few minutes later students started entering. Everyone was in their assigned seat. Almost everyone. The bell rings. Your eyes scan the classroom and you notice the empty seat behind you. Jonathan Brandis, Eastside High's most known student wasn't there.

A few seconds later, Jonathan walks through the classroom door. You realize you were strting at the empty seat as your eyes move to the door, to see who's entering. 

"Brandis, You're Late" Mr. Dewease sneers.

"I know, I'm sorry Mr. I was helping Ms. Carr shelve some books in the library." Jonathan apologizes.

"Consider this a warning, one more tardy and 1 hour detention after school. Get to your seat."

Jonathan smirks softly and walks to his seat which is directly behind you. Gosh you were lucky.

Of course Jonathan didn't know who you were, you were irrelevant and unnecessary. The teacher calls roll.

*Time skip to when your name gets called*

"Y/n L/n"

"He-" You start but you get interrupted

"Who even is that?" Brittany Johnson, the schools most popular girl, and Jonathans best friend.

Jonathan chuckles, quiet enough for the teacher to not hear it but loud enough for you to hear it.

"Here" You say.

You sigh and put your head down while teacher starts his lesson.

End of chapter

Booo, boring chapter and short chapter. It will get better, I promise

Word count - 269