Just like any day

I woke up in my empty penthouse. Yeah i could live in this luxury, but as I looked over to the other side of my bed, the same emptiness and loneliness that always poisoned my heart began to set in. I sat up as the blinds started to open up revealing it was around midday. I got up and got ready for work, taking a shower, doing my hair, brushing my teeth, putting on my bracelets and necklaces and 1 or 2 rings, and left on my motorcycle to work. Traffic was as usual, but lane splitting was a life saver. As I arrived to work, I heard the soft bass of the music even from outside, and I parked around the back of the famous building. I turned off the bike and went inside, now the music being able to be felt in my chest as i walked through the various curtains. I saw my coworkers and waved at them as they got ready for work. I reached my locker and put all my stuff down, sitting down and taking most of my clothes off and putting on a different outfit. I stared into nothingness as i did this, thinking about things that always haunted me, like my ex. Don't even get me started I said to myself as i locked up and started walking to the center of the building. I took a deep breath before i stepped outside the curtains. As i walked through I felt the temperature difference, the dimly lit palace full of seats and tables and the main stage I was walking onto, a tall pole in the middle. Various of thirsty men and women thirsted over my other coworkers, and I could hear one customer getting kicked out for touching Natalie, one of my friends. The music changed after i looked at the DJ booth and did a hang signal, putting on my normal playlist. I took off my sweater and threw it down on the stage and started to wrap myself around the pole like a vine. I climbed up it with ease, making sure I showed my almost completely revealed body to the audience. I saw various dollar bills being thrown at me as I crept down the pole and got onto the floor, doing various lewd moves to provoke the audience. Some girls in the audience screamed as i stared straight at them and curled my fingers as provocatively as I could. I got back up and started to thrust the pole slowly, and I climbed up it and went upside down as my legs held me in place, my tight fabric around my waist barely covering my lower regions. I gave everyone fake smiles as I had already gotten used to doing so. I got off the pole and let another dancer through. My boss said I did an amazing job and i just shrugged him off, as i got some alcohol and went down to the audience area to give them some. Some stupid guys took almost all of the alcohol after asking  where Sarah, a curvy lap dancer was. I responded somewhere in the club and walked away. As i went back to get more drinks, a few girls went up to me and asked for a lap dance. I could smell the beer in their mouth, but I agreed with a fake laugh, as I took the main girl of the group to the more private rooms. I set her down and closed the curtain behind me as I started giving her a seductive lap dance. I brought my lips so close to hers that it almost seemed like our body's were going to crash together, but i backed away as i got down on my knees in front of her  and opened her legs, purposely breathing a little harder so the warm air would gloss over her thighs. As i got closer to her pussy I made direct eye contact with her as I licked the cloth of her jeans with the tip of my tongue, but I knew I couldn't do anything more so i smirked and backed away. I started to grind on her, my member rubbing against her body as she softly moaned. I felt disgusted doing this, but it made money and it made me feel good about my body so I did it. She tried to wrap her hands around my waist, which I responded "No touching... but for you i'll make an exception~" I said lustfully even though I told that to everyone that came in. She agreed as her disgusting hands held my skinny waist, and I held in my disgusted feeling with a lustful look that I had mastered. I stared into her eyes as i sat on her lap, my bare chest rubbing against hers, and I put my knee between her legs, feeling her damp panties. God she was soaked. I looked up and saw I only had a minute left for what she payed for, so I breathed softly on her neck, sending shivers down her body. I left a small hickey as it was my signature move, and i got up and left as time was up. After she left i ran to the bathroom and threw up. One of my friends in the bathroom as well overheard me. "Lap dance while thinking about her again?" They said while washing their hands. My voice echoed in the stall "yeah.." i said as i got up and flushed. I cleaned myself up and went out to dance again, but i avoided all lap dances.

(Time skip)

My shift was done. I was exhausted and all sweaty from the humid club. Ears ringing due to the loud music, but i went to my locker and got my shit. I checked my phone and just had work emails. I heard a knock on the door. It was Giselle, "Hey, lets go get a drink and get your mind off you know who" she said with a delighted smile. She always did this shit and it always ended in what i saw as meaningless sex. "fine.. whatever.." i reluctantly agreed, as she always threw a pissy fit when i wouldn't agree and whined to my boss that i was touching customers which always got my pay reduced. I got on my motorcycle and drove to meet up with her at the bar.