"That's great O, I'm really happy for you" she said before taking a sip of her wine, Celeste looked at her sister.

"What about you? hows your dating life?" she watched as Gabrielle looked at her and shook her head with a chuckle.

"Not like you two, I don't sleep around with my boss OR my physical therapist" she said, Celeste let out a laugh.

"So your not dating?" Celeste asked, Gabby let out a laugh.

"no I'm not dating, after being around you two, I don't want to date anymore" she let out, Octavia and Celeste both went quiet as they looked at the twin.

"Sorry" Gabrielle let out, Celeste took the wine and chugged it. The girls stayed up for a few hours, Celeste had stop drinking so she would be able to get home.

"Alright ladies, I'm going home, I have to work in the morning" Celeste said getting up from the couch.

"Awwwww, your such a party pooper" Gabrielle let out, Celeste let out a chuckle.

"You two have to work too weirdos" she made her way to the door as she put her shoes on and grabbed her jacket and bag.

"I'll text when I get home" Celeste said as she waved at the girls and made her way out.

Getting back home, Celeste got out of the SUV and made her way to the door. Texting her sister and Octavia in the group chat she then open the door and walked in, locking the door she looked around all the lights were off and it was quiet. Celeste took her shoes off and jacket and slowly and quietly made her way upstairs, Celeste stopped at Jack's room peaking in she saw the little boy all tucked in and sound asleep. Backing up she closed the door a little, Celeste made her way to the end of the hall towards Aaron's room. Celeste gently open the door and walked in the room, Aaron was sound asleep on his side. Celeste quietly made her way to the closet and changed out of her clothes and into her boyshort and over size tshirt, tiptoed herself to the bed and pulled the covers and slowly slid in. settling in the bed it took seconds for Aaron to turn around and wrapped his arm around her.

"How was your night?" he said in a sleeping tone.

"good" she said, Aaron let out a hum as he planted a kiss on her head.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you" she replied. both settling into each other and falling asleep.

Monday morning rolled around Celeste was in the kitchen getting lunch ready for Jack who was sitting on the bar stool and eating breakfast.

"Are you bringing me to school?" Jack asked as he took a bite of his cereal, Celeste looked at him with a smile as she closed the lunch box.

"I don't know" she let out. Aaron walked into the kitchen as he was putting his tie on.

"Morning" he said as he walked to Jack and planting a kiss on his head, then walked around the counter and gave a kiss to Celeste.

"Morning" she said smiling at him.

"Daddy, Can Celeste bring me to school?" Jack asked as he looked at both adults. Aaron looked at Celeste who gave him a little smile.

"If she wants to" he said, Jack looked at Celeste with hopeful eyes.

"Well I guess were going to have to put your booster seat in my car" she let out, Jack smile grew from ear to ear.

"I have an extra one in the basement" Aaron let out as he made his way towards the basement door.

"Go put your shoes one bud" Celeste let out as she reached for the empty cereal bowl, Jack jumpped down and ran towards the living room. Celeste put the dishes in the dishwasher made her way towards the door, Aaron made his way up with the booster seat. Celeste put her heels on at the door.