🖤I Hate Myself for Loving You🖤

"Midnight, gettin' uptight, where are you?
You said you'd meet me, now it's quarter to two
I know I'm hangin' but I'm still wantin' you"

Name: Josephine Ferris Munson (a.k.a 005)
Age: 17-20
Gender: female
Nicknames: buttface by Eddie, Joey by the gang,and Songbird by Billy/Jason
Personality: Joey is basically Eddie's twin sister. Joey is a bombshell and is unapologetic when she speaks the truth about society and societal norms. She also is a people reader and will tell you the horrible truth if she has to.
Faceclaim:

"Hey Jack, it's a fact they're talkin' in town
I turn my back and you're messin' around
I'm not getting jealous, don't like lookin' like a clown

I think of you every night and day
You took my heart, and you took my pride away"

Likes: Metal music as well as mellow rock, messing with the preps with her brother, singing, walks in the woods, and bats.

"I hate myself for loving you
Can't break free from the the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you
That's why I hate myself for loving you"

Dislikes: anything remotely girly. Try to get her to go the prom? Good luck with that. She will run if you came at her with a dress.

Backstory: after she and Eddie were dropped off on Uncle Wayne's doorstep, the two were practically inseparable. Joey, unlike Eddie, graduated with high honors and is currently helping her brother pass high school. On the weekends, Joey goes with Corroded Coffin to play at concerts at Poise's club. She didn't go to Hellfire Club however, DnD was her brother's thing. She is, however, the lead singer for Corroded Coffin. Joey and Eddie have no memory of how they got to Uncle Wayne's doorstep, but uncle Wayne knew something was off about the two soon to be Munsons. (Kind of basing this off of the Eddie is 010 theory)

Crush:

Billy Hargrove

Back up

Jason Carver.

Sorry, I couldn't find a good gif