𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄
- 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘦 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈 ● 𝐈𝐋 | 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"IAN pack no party clothes, Nae." A seventeen year-old Junie informed her cousin. "Y'all can go. I'm stayin' my black ass inside."

"If you think you missin' this party, you slower than you look. Get tha fuck up and look through my closet." Nae ordered, fixing her hair in the hallway. "You'a find somethin'."

Mumbling to herself, Junie rolled out bed and headed for the closet. She and her two sisters; India and Ahri had been sent to Chicago by their mother for Thanksgiving.

They had only in the city for a few days, and Junie was over it.

Ju, her sisters and mother lived Chicago until Junie's third birthday. They moved to Atlanta and didn't look back. After such a long time apart from Chicago, Junie thought she'd miss the city.

But, it was the exact opposite. Chicago was loud, cold, ghetto, and she was ready to go home.

"How I look?"

Turning around, Junie took in her cousin's appearance.

Nae paired black, sparkly Uggs with a Pink tracksuit, pulling the zip down a little so you could see her black bra. A coat of light pink lipgloss covered her lips. Her blunt cut, high pony swinging with every move she made.

"Good." Ju nodded slowly. "Real good. Fuck I'ma wear?"

Reaching over the younger, Nae pulled out a pair of True Religion jeans. Next, a crop top and two pairs of shoes.

"Thea' you go. The Jordan's and Uggs both go wit it so pick one."

Looking at the outfit her cousin lay out, Junie threw her head back.

"I really gotta go?"

"Yes, Ju." Nae cheesed. "We outside. Ain't no sleep tonight."

▃▃▃▃

"Aye, shorty. Check it out!"

About to turn around, Junie felt herself get pulled forward.

"Don't even pay they ass no mind." Nae shook her head.

Linking hands with Nae, Junie let her pull them deeper into the crowd of people. They had just arrived at Parkway Gardens and were trying to find a familiar face.

Catching girls mugging her, Junie mugged back, not scared. "Let's go inside fa you gotta bail me out."

Laughing at her, Nae nodded and headed for the building that looked the busiest.

"C'mon, crazy."

Following the crowd, the two teens finally found the house, immediately met with the smell of weed and loud music.

"IT'S GON BE A MURDER, MEMO. DAT'S MY FAVORITE PART. OH, YOU BE WIT DEM STEPPERS, HUH? AND THEY WET SHIT. GET RECKLESS, GET HECTIC."

"There go Muwop nem."

Feeling Nae nudge her, Junie followed her into the kitchen where three boys were stood laughing.