Tiny Terrors ( Edited )

| | ________ | |

| | ________ | |

" We're really doing this, huh? "

Yushiro crossed his arms over his chest, watching you walking over to him and Orion with the smaller version of the crashed ship alien in your arms to be put outside. The two of you decided that it may be the right time to explore more of the ship with Orion, to figure out any valuable information of sort. The three of you had went to the cave where the ship was, but you told them to stay outside just in case there was any more leaking that could lead to fetal poisoning. Fortunately, the last tank gas that leaked had stopped and didn't seemed to have any effect, so you pulled out the Shrink Gun and transformed the ship's size more smaller to make it easier carrying it outside.

" We're going to head to the open field so nothing is destroyed when the ship turns bigger." You informed. " Yushiro, can you call Chachamaru? He can be in assistance of surveying the outside while we get into the ship. "

Your demon companion tilted his head up a little. " He's here. "

Right on cue, Chachamaru made himself in sight, perching on a tree's branch. The cat was the first demon animal to exist, so you and Yushiro weren't sure if he would be able to have power at first, but then Chachamaru gained the ability to make himself invisible without Yushiro's power and since then, his power had increased more. The calico cat gracefully leaped into Orion's shoulder plates, going over to rub his face on his metal cheek. The human-sized robot smiled, scratching Chachamaru's chin.

As soon as the group found a large empty field, the mini ship was placed down and shot with the rays that expanded it size. To make things easier, you and Yushiro used the gun to make yourselves in Orion's giant robot size as well. While Chachamaru was stationed outside, the three of you began your exploring, slipping in through the cracked entrance.

Orion was the second to enter after Yushiro, turning around and reaching a servo to help you climb down from the cracked entrance. You gave him an amused smile but still took his servo and let yourself down carefully. He still had his servo holding in your hand, his optics locked on you for a few seconds.

" Take a picture, it will last longer. " Your tease caused his cheeks to turn blue a little, his servo slowly letting go of your hand.

" I apologize, I admit that I still have to get used to seeing your real appearance..." Orion timidly confessed. " Your beauty, dare I must say, can be blinding. Especially in this attire."

Before going on this exploration, you had a meeting with a kitsune yokai. It was regarding of the topic of recent numbers of people getting the kitsunetsuki disease which could be considered as mental illness; it was said to happen when one was possessed by a fox and displayed abnormal behavior. You had dressed up in your favorite coloured kimono with flower patterns for the meeting. The kitsune you met was the oldest one in the area, and agreed to investigate the case first. This was something you usually didn't intervene with, but one of the Uzui got the disease so you seek for the yokai to discuss of this.