Star Wars/Tfp

(A/n: an old story from two years ago... a Star Wars/tfp crossover.

"Master!" Padawan Bumblebee called out to his Master, Jedi Master Optimus Prime, as he rushed to his side "Who are these troops we are meeting today?" he asked as he gained pace, as he walked beside Optimus "They are Prime Battalion, specially trained troops who will be our new battalion." Prime said in his low heavy voice, as his Padawan had visible excitement as he practically bounced on the balls of his feet, grinning widely.

They soon came to the platform for them to meet their new troops. Most of the troops were mostly white, not having a chance to paint their armor, but five specifically, were at the front, standing at attention. "Welcome General Prime." The one in command of the others, stepped forward greeted Optimus and saluted others following suit "Greetings trooper, what is your name?" Prime asked, firmly but gently "CC-11246 sir." The CC replied courtly, straightening "Not your number, he means your name!" BumbleBee said but Prime hushed him, the CC stiffened at that "Captain Magnus sir, Ultra Magnus." Magnus replied. Prime nodded, and then he looked at the other trooper "Sergent Smokescreen sir!" Smokescreen replied rather loudly, then Primes head turned to the trooper who seemed to be a medic "SMO Ratchet, General."

Others introduced themselves with names, but most with numbers, but of course, not all did Prime inquire for names, only the ones he needed to know. Such as Bulkhead, Wheel jack, etc.

But soon, Primes comm link beeped, signaling that someone was calling him. He answered for it to be revealed as Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi, he said "Hello old friend, i see you have met your new battalion hmm?" He said grinning "Yes it is Kenobi, what is the situation?" "There is an attack on the planet Ryloth, Separatist forces have been raiding the planets supplies, and other.

" Unfortunately me and Anakin and other battalions are either unavailable or off world, so since you and Padawan Bumblebee are the only ones available, i see it fit that you must be the one to handle this mission."

Kenobi Said with much urgency "We will be on our way Kenobi." Prime said as he ended the comm, turning to the troops he said loudly "Alright! Get ready men! We will be leaving to Ryloth in an hour!"

—————————————————-

"So whats the strategy General?" Captain Magnus asked as they entered the briefing room "The Separatists have gathered all civilians to the main entrance, and there are several scouts and tanks waiting all over, even the woods are being checked but with all the trees we can probably sneak in through the forest and take out the tanks,

"but we all must be wary, for Kenobi said that the Separatists have new machines including B1 and B2 droids, at least four tanks and several more scouts.

" When we finish with the tanks we must free the civilians, since there are far to many ships to take out, our only hope is to drive the separatists out and once we got more reinforcements we can take them out. Removing the separatists from action for a while."

Prime finished, as he looked around grimly, then Bumblebee said "Seems the sepies put alotta effort into this attack, so we gotta be careful." "Alright, i'll get the troops ready, we'll be leaving as soon as you say the word General." Magnus said as he exited the briefing, leaving Prime and his Padawan alone.

——————————————

"So Master, what do you think now?" Bumblebee asked as he deflected blaster shots, and was back to back with his master

"Well at least i get what it's like to be Skywalkers Padawan of sorts." he grunted as he kicked a droid. He had met Ahsoka Tano a few months ago, sharing what they knew about their masters, and Ahsoka said if a mission goes wrong and your master decides on making up a plan along the way, that's probably an Anakin experience. Of course, Optimus was not like Anakin, but he did need to change the plan rather quickly.

Dodging a couple more blaster bolts, BumbleBee skidded to the side and slashed a clanker. Prime force pushed more droids to the side of the trees, and stabbed one. The battle went on,