Chapter 1: Han Su-hyun

Start from the beginning

"I heard that you're in a study group. I know it may seem sudden, but I just wanted to know if I can join your history study group."

At what was said, the girl put on a serious look at first. However, she smiled after giving that serious look.

"Can I have your cell phone?"

"Sure...".

Kiyotaka walked over to her bed, taking her cell phone. She then passed it to Eun-jung, who started typing in her number, saving her contact number in Kiyotaka's cell phone.

"It's done! Call me after morning classes."

And with nothing more to say, Eun-jung left.

Watching Eun-jung walk down the stairs, Kiyotaka closed the door, looking at her cell phone.

"I guess I have things to do tomorrow."

He said in a whisper.

...

(3)

The next day - After school...

"It's in this building...".

After walking for a while, Kiyotaka and Eun-jung arrived at their destination.

"It looks a bit luxurious...".

"It's nice, isn't it? Anyway, the others are already inside. Let's go inside now."

With a smile, Eun-jung guided Kiyotaka inside the building.

By this point, Kiyotaka had his suspicions, and he kept them in his mind as he watched Eun-jung.

After climbing up to the second floor of the building, one of the doors of one of the apartments opened, revealing a wild blonde girl.

"Wow... Cute!"

Quickly, that blonde girl stuck to Kiyotaka. The latter remained calm without showing any emotion despite feeling the blonde girl's breasts.

"We have a new member...!"

The blonde girl shouted to announce that to the others. The other members looked their way to Kiyotaka, who simply looked at them with her poker face.

"Now let's start with the introductions. Let's start with Kiyotaka."

Eun-jung spoke after the small silence that followed.

"I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, a freshman in the accounting department. It's a pleasure."

At Kiyotaka's introduction, a boy of his own height approached him. Many would have been uncomfortable with that boy's approach, as he had a good physique that could be seen with the naked eye, and might intimidate some.

But for Kiyotaka, the boy's presence did not intimidate him or anything like that.

"I'm Choi Jang, a sophomore in the local social services department."

Jang reached out his hand to shake Kiyotaka's hand, which Kiyotaka accepted.

"A strong grip. Do you work out?"

"A little."

Kiyotaka answered Jang's question.

"I'm Gang Jeong-pil, a sophomore in the same department. It's nice to meet you."

Now it was the other boy's turn.

"I say the same thing."

"Pay attention to this girl." - The blonde girl caught Kiyotaka's attention. - "Han Su-hyun, Sophomore of the local social services department! My breasts are big, aren't they, do you want to touch them?"