Chapter 1: Han Su-hyun

Start from the beginning

After a while in silence...

"History Study Group....".

The boy chanted at last.

"History Study Group?"

"Apparently... Eun-jung sunbae belongs to that club. She seems to only get along well with the members of that group. Tell me... Do you like the subject of History?"

"You can say I do like it...".

Not for nothing did he know a lot about the history of the world. Too much many would say, for he has a lot of knowledge when it comes to the subject of history.

"Good answer. Listen well. The reason I'm telling you this is because I feel that you, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, have a small chance to be the boyfriend of the beautiful girl known as Lee Eun-jung, so I trust you, my friend."

Those words somehow had a small impact on Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka recalled a conversation he once had with a high school classmate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen well... Ayanokouji. I'm aiming at Kushida-chan. So don't get in my way."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compared to his high school classmate, the boy in front of him was a true friend from the get-go. At least, that was what he could think.

"Kiyotaka. If you can get into that group, maybe, and just maybe, you might have a chance with the beautiful Eun-jung sunbae."

"Thank you for your support, Yejun. I'll try."

And he wasn't lying when he said that to Yejun. He was going to try to get into that group to get to know Eun-jung a little bit.

After all... that girl... awakened something inside him...

Something that hadn't happened for a long time...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

...

(2)

On a quiet night, Eun-jung was walking inside an apartment building, holding a white box with a small cake inside in her hands.

She stopped walking when she noticed that she had reached her destination.

She rang the doorbell of the apartment, waiting for the owner to open the door.

"Coming..."

She listened to the boy who lived in the apartment.

When the owner of the apartment opened the door, the girl was shocked by what she saw.

In front of the beautiful girl, a boy made an appearance, having only a towel around his waist, covering the lower part of his body and showing only the upper part of his body.

"Eun-jung sunbae... What are you doing here?"

At the girl's sudden visit, he asked without caring much about her appearance.

"This...!" - Eun-jung pointed at the box in her hand. - "I came to thank you for yesterday. I bought a cake as compensation."

"Thank you... But it wasn't necessary..."

"Accept the gifts your Sunbae gives you. It's too much cake for you to eat by yourself, so eat it with a friend."

With that said, Eun-jung was about to leave. However, Kiyotaka stopped her action to ask something.