𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 30

Sound of his sucking on your chit was music to your ears, an erotic song if you define it. The tip of his hair tickling your skin as he pressed his face more deeper in you. His tongue doing great work, now going inside and fucking you Almost falling in depth of lust, going a lil down, you spread your legs more, gently but impatentionally you tucked on his hair and pressed his face impossibly close to your core. To which he didn't mind, infact it was pleasure to him that you are enjoying your every moment with him.

"A-Arisu~"

"I know you tastes sweet, but never knew you could taste this delecious." He said pulling away and hovering over you, trapping your messed form between his arms, licking his lips shamelessly while staring at your tired eyes, he asked. "You ready?"

The words that smoothly flows from his lips, was so softly and gently as if he was hesitate to ask it for a moment, to which you just smiled through your emotion and nodded your head lightly. Intrusting your everything to him, making him smile and kiss your forhead.

It doesn't take long. His strong hands caress your tender body, how they glide across your delicate skin and soothes the chills you felt to your very core.

Soon the rivers of desires consume you, taking a soft breath in relief and bless you closed your eyes and sinks ever deeper.

Arisu looked at your reliefed, smiling face and pushed his dick in, just the tip, making your brows frown, you let out a painful moan, you gasped and an ache overcomes you.

"You-You alright, love?" He asked in concern, not moving further, letting you adjust with his size and your aches are soothed only by the warmth of his hand over your swollen clit. You flinched, the feeling of his fingers gliding through your tender lips, but soon meledious sounds of your moan could be heard telling Arisu that you're okay now.

He stuffed his face on your neck and caged your body in his arms. The sound of your moistened parts filling the air as it resonates in the room.

You clenched uncontrollably, making him cries out, hips forcing his cock deeper between your lips.

You legs shaken again, feeling overwelmed and heart pumping through your chest loudly, that even Arisu could hear it. He fasten his speed, realizing you and him both are near, hands clenched onto sheets, nails digging on it, almost tearing it apart. "A-Aris-"

"I know, love. I know. please come for me." Going deeper and faster, making you reach your level. You explode for him, releasing all the emotions and love you had inside you for so long. Emotions that was craving to be with someone from not just weeks or months but years, past few years. The dream you had for so long to be with someone, a trusty someone, someone who is chosen by you not by your father, is came true and it's now infront of you,

he's now infront of you. With a groan he too, came inside you.

The night didn't end here, infact it was just a beginning, beginning of your new life. Panting, he flopped himself beside you, his left cheeks against the soft matress and eyes darted to your face. He gently stroke your cheeks, making your eyes meet with his,

as moon shine on your face when you ilted your head.

He knows.... this moon.... is witness of your soul bounding,

withness of this night,

witness that you belongs to him.

Without saying a single word his hands spoke to you, answering your every questions.

“Y/n? Can I hold you like this? For forever?" He asked tapping on your bare stomach which you found rather cute, suppressing your giggle, you wrapped his hands around you. You melted onto his touch and curled up in his arms, smiling.

He was thinking about your future, can't wait for your future together. He knows he have to get out of this borderland, he has to,

now he got the strongest reason to leave this fuckin' world of death games, you.

He has to do this for you, for him, for both of you. His wish of cuddling up and watching movies, holding your hand, getting a pet and take care of it just like your own child until you both get one of your own, getting lost in your eyes, falling asleep with his arms wrapped around you and forget about this world.

"please say I didn't done anything wrong in this state. Say as much as I want you, you want me too.” He asked, like a child asking if he did anything wrong preparing dinner.

“I-I want you too, Arisu. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here, would I?”

He smiled snuggling in your neck, protectively tightening his grip around you.

“I love you Y/n.”

“I love you too.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/n- Ehhhhh???? I always wanted to make him the main character of smug scene, and that's all because of the movie 'Death Note 2015'.

He looks so cool there, I almost cried at that epic 'bang' scene.
(╥﹏╥)

━━━━━━━━━

And second, SORRRRRRYYYYY!!!! I was busy with my exams n all after that college stuff didn't seems to finish at all .... freshers, farewell, inspection blah blah blah..... but fortunately I'm here....