𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 30

Start from the beginning

He's breathing so hard that it tickle the sensitive skin of your neck. You can feel his firm chest and the heart that beats within.

"I'm afraid I can no longer remain as a friend my love-" He pause making sure you're listening. "I'll be gentle. I promise." He whispered while sliding your bra from one hand and other one made its way to remove your under clothes.

You don't need his words to tell that he'll be gentle but still it's your first time. obviously he's drunk not in his sense, but you are, you know what you are doing, you wouldn't have been here, in his bed, naked, if it wasn't your decision. You gonna give your innocence, you gonna let your heart take away, gonna give yourself to him.

His gaze buning to you, like he can make you cruble with his gaze. So familier yet, so foreign. It makes different emotion swirl inside you like butterflies enrupt in your stomach, like you can't breath, you can't inhale, you feel suffocated but in good way.

He pulls back, just an lil to stare at your eyes.

His hands are still caught between your thighs which were trying to clenched closed unintentionally Your eyes shut closed,

Fallen into the bliss of abyss.

"Do you know for how long I wanted to do this to you, to put my finger inside you," "Your eyebrow forrowed as you slowely oened your eyes.

"To put my lips onto you, to... be inside you." He denched his finger inside you, touching your spot in perfect manner, like it wasn't his first time doing it, again making you close your eyes in bliss and your body shaken.

"To see you in mess just because of me." He pulled his finger back just a lil and added another one, going in and out again.

It's so hot that how perfect his words sounds, dipped in honey and his finger doing it's work.

He was doing great, he himself twitching to be inside you but he know very well that his first priority will always be you and now it is time for you to enjoy it.

His speed increased and your climax approaching. Your grip on sheets tighten and your breath raging.

"A-arisu I-I'm gonna co-" You came before completing your sentense. Slowely taking raging breath, your breath shaken. Chest raised up and down as his fingers still inside you, thump rubbing now your red swollen buds.

It moved by the side of your hips, featherly stroking your skin and he grabbed the side of your hips firmly "Hold yourself love, it's not over yet." His voice rang in your ears. The words indicating that there's still a long night left to bear this pleasurable torture.

He brought his face closer to your entrance and licked it lightly, making your eyes shut and your leg tremble. As if he already sensed your now shut eyes he pulls back his head and tighten his grip on your hips.

"Keep your eyes open, look at me baby." But you didn't dare to open your eyes, nowing that he is watching you, your bare body. But what he did next immediately made you open your eyes and you gasped.

One of his hand on your butt cheeks, squezzing it roughly.

Your eyes met his half leaded, between your thighs making your embarrassed at the view and almost shut your eyes.

"I want you to look at me when I eat you." His slurry voice was enough to make your heart beat fast but his statement almost stopped it's beating.

Looking at your eyes as if making sure that your gaze fixed on him, he slowely dips his head down on your entrance. Leaving wet kisses and then sucking and licking it. While all the time your eyes fixed on him, watching him eat you out, moaning and leaving sinful voices.