And I went outside the classroom for a round and I came back to the class I saw an umbrella near my bag.

I looked around as no one was there in class, a few left and a few were in canteen or in corridor.

But the question is who kept the umbrella for me?

I didn't care much and took the umbrella before leaving.

But somewhere I knew that it was his umbrella.

I don't know why he always wants to help me when he himself me to stay away from him.

Now isn't he behaving like a boy who is in love but afraid to confess it.

First yell at me and then help me... Don't know what he thinks of himself.

Such bipolar person he is!

We no matter how much he tries to help me, I will still not like him.

I still remember his each and every harsh words.

I haven't forgiven him yet...

....

It's been one week and everything was going normal like it was going but one day suddenly a peon came and informed me that professor hot ice wanted to meet me.

Neha and I was really confuse... like a person who himself ordered me to stay away from him wants to meet me... strange.

But I didn't thought much... maybe he wanted to sort out things between us.

Well I too wanted this because I am really hell irritated with this cold war and I am done with it.

The peon left and I decided to meet him after the class.

Soon the class ended and I left for his cabin.

As usual the door was open of this house.

Can't he close the door? What if some thief came into his house?

Well little did I know that the thief will also rather choose to kill himself then robbing in his house.

Huh! What a joke!

I went towards his cabin which was in second floor and knocked the door.

No response

Can't he fucking give response?

Now again he will give me punishment...

What should I do now?

Well... Fuck it

I entered the cabin and looked around only to find the cabin empty.

Very good!

First he himself asked me to meet him and here he himself is nowhere to be seen.

I turned to leave when I found some pieces of thermal paper.

I kneeled down and looked at the paper carefully.

It is someone's sonography and... someone intentionally destroyed it.

But who? and why?

BANG!!!

The door opened in thud and there I saw him.

He looked really angry, his veins were popping out of his neck and eyes red.

I never saw him this angry...

Don't know why I too got a little scared of him.

He looked at the sonography and then at me.

Wait... Was he thinking that I destroyed it?

No no no...

"Professor... I..."

SLAP!!!

.

.

.

He... He slapped me!

I don't know what he said to me after that as I was too much in shock to understand it, all I knew that he was gripping by shoulder and yelling at me.

I don't know why I felt like this but I was really hurt not by his words but by his action.

All the time my tears were falling, falling and falling...

....................................

A very very very important note:

I don't know what the fucking hell is happening to me because I am constantly getting sick. I thought I recovered from my throat infection but to my badness I again started coughing.

And this time whatever medicine which I used to take before were also not working on me. Since two months I have been taking antibiotics and still I am coughing.

My doctor suggested me to do blood test and the report is that my WBC's count has increased that is a normal count of WBC is till 10000 but mine is 15400 which is too high.

And this is the reason why none medicines were working on me. I got a severe infection and again I am in meditation for 10 days and after 10 days I have to again do a blood test but this time my medicine dose has been increased to 2x because of which sometimes I really feel tired and unwell.

What the fuck is happening to me😭!?

I am really really tired of eating medicines every fucking day 🥲

And all thanks to the pollution for this beautiful gift 🙂

....................................

What do you think? what Anirudh did was correct?

....................................