A new beginning...

Monday morning...
Dhar Mann pov
My eyes open as I hear the alarm go off **beep beep**.. I raise up and I turn off the alarm that is ringing in my ears as I get up I yawn a little.. I look at my calendar and I remember "zoinks! Its the first day of school !! I gotta meet with my boyfriend at the bus stop in a few minutes!" ...
I put on my beautiful first day of school outfit which happened to be a tank top and some jeans.. I put on my white shoes.. and then I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a banana then I put my backpack on and went out..
Dhar runs to the bus stop and accidentally bumps into their boyfriend..
Dhar Mann pov
"Watch where you are going bitch" Dhars boyfriend says
"Sorry.. anyways are you excited for the first day of school?" Dhar says excitingly..
"no bitch imma skip until lunch so you can meet me there." He does a hair flip..
"O-Okay.."
•••
Tom Holland Pov
I see that one person that was in my class from last year Dhar.. I feel myself smile a little bit as a I look them..
I saw them look back but I feel someone tugging on my arm.. it's my girlfriend Zendaya..
"Tommy what are you staring at ?.." She said curiously..
"The trees.."
•••
Dhar Mann Pov
As I'm walking to my first class.. I see Tom Holland.. I'm not sure why but I blushed a little seeing him look at me..
•••
PART 1 DONE......