Prologue

Sasuke!Naruto! You'll never beat me! So stop trying! I am your Superior and you'll never reach my level! Sasuke growled out as the sound of birds chirping was heard. I'll bring you back no matter what! I made a promise to Sakura! Naruto shouted as he released a Rasengan. they both ran as fast as they can. at the last minute Naruto released the ball of chakra in his hands and pulled Sasuke's chidori arm into his chest. Sasuke's eyes widen in shock. Naruto spat out blood and gave sasuke a weak smile. he blinked as he tried to stay conscious. will   you   come back please? You   are the closest thing   I have to a  family. Naruto said weekly. Sasuke blink in shock and surprise. what does that mean. didn't Naruto always have a family? what do you mean dobe? Sasuke asked. please come back Naruto pleated. I love you as a brother and I can't stand if you're gone. Sasuke suddenly felt like a jutsu was lifted from him and he saw the position he was in. Naruto. you finally snapped out of it huh. Naruto whispered as he coughed out blood. I'll come back with you naruto. now let's get you to the hos-Sasuke couldn't finish as a black rod was shoved into his side. Sasuke. Naruto shouted as a man appeared behind him. then the man said. Naruto Uzumaki you have to lis-before the man could finish he had a Rasengan shoved into his chest. now Naruto had a clear look at the man the man had a cloak on with red clouds on it and he had purple eyes with orange hair. you bastard Naruto shouted as he was running to the orange hair man but he only said one thing Shinra tensei. Then an invisible force hit Naruto slamming into a wall. Naruto coughed out blood before a blackrod hit him in the stomach. now will you lis-the man was cut off once again by Sasuke screaming. how dare you hurt you my brother. as he activate his sharingan and Chidori. as he was charging at the man. Then the man said how Troublesome. then stabbing the blackrod straight through his heart. Sasuke went wide eyes before coughing up blood. Naruto widened his eyes and shouted SASUKE. Then he pulled out the black rod and made a bunch of Shadow clones as the real one went to Sasuke .come on Sasuke come on stay with me Naruto said panicked. Sasuke coughed out blood before saying N-Naruto this r-really is the end huh. Naruto I want to give you a gift. Naruto I w-want you to t-take my e-eyes. Naruto eyes went wide  before saying I can't stop joking around naruto said with tears in his eyes Naruto we both know this is the end so just please do it for me pleated Sasuke. fine I will Naruto said as he took out one I from Sasuke and replaced it with his own and then did the same with the second. thank you brother. was the last thing Sasuke said before he died. Naruto's eyes then became emotionless before he shouted. Sasuke! Naruto shoute inrage as his eyes turned slit and chakra started pouring out of him. he's activating the Nine-Tails cloak the man thought. before Naruto could activate the Four Tails cloak and a man with the same colour hair in the same colours eyes pin Naruto down before absorbing his chakra. then the man spoke Naruto Uzumaki I'm sending you to another dimension so they cannot kill you the man said. before opening the portal. the man who pin Naruto down pick him up and toss him into the portal. the last thing Naruto heard was goodbye my dear nephew.

so that was the prologue. how was it. if you have any questions comments