Fuck 'Dem Kids!

"Sense we meet, I can't stop thinking about you," the air was cold as the snow fell around him.

"We can see each other whenever we want," trees covered in snow. There was basically no color but grays and white.

"You didn't seem like all of the other girls, to me," he stood on top of a winter mountain, above it all.

And here I am, in the cold. But I fell so worm as I turn to look behind me.

Roses

"It's complicated. I know I shouldn't have these feelings,"  there was three of them, so much color. So much warmth.

"But I love you, anyway. Forever," the four of us standing in a Field of romantic flo- wait-

"YoU WHAAAAAAAAT?!?"

~~ Straight Outta Conflict ~~

My dad is getting remarried, and I decided to live with my new stepbrothers, so we can get to know each other better.

Living with twelve boys definitely brings it's ups and down along the way, but still... I'm happy to not be alone anymore.

I hope one day we can all live here together as a real family.

"Right!" The girls pet lizard, JJ, was comfortable on her head, looking as mean as his cute face would let him, "One more day of fighting off the horn-dog's boys in this house, so keep your witts about you! Don't let your guard down, my girl!"

"I keep telling you. The majority of them are not 'horn-dogs', and there's no fight. I'll be trying too keep my punches to punching bags for now. All of them are my stepbrothers now, wouldn't want them crying to my dad about how his crazy daughter beat them up," Dakota smiled as she looked to the sky out the window.

Eventually, she walked out with her pet to get brackfast only to see the second oldest brother, Ukyo.

"Oh, hello down there. Good morning," she smiled as she saw him below placing food on the table.

"Good morning to you too," he smile back to her in his cute cat apron, "where you able to sleep ok last night?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did!" She leaned on the rails to continue the conversation, "you as well?"

"Yes, thank you for asking," as he spoke, she looked to food and smiled.

"Wow! Did you make all this yourself, Ukyo?"

"I did. But I tend to be the one in charge of all the cooking," he continued to say as he walked under the stairs and into the kitchen.

JJ leaped off the second floor to the table and started sniffing the food, "yum! A classic Japanese breakfast, I see," he hummed, raping his body agents the bowl for the warmth. Walking down the stairs, Dakota looked into the kitchen.

"Ah, can I help you with anything?" She asked. She was good at cooking and enjoyed it. As long as no one asks me to bake, the house should stay in one peace.

"Sure. Do you mind dishing up the rice for me? We have a lot of late risers this morning, so I think," he poused for a second to think, "maybe we only need to get four places ready," he said looking to her.