Chapter one: the info...

Hi my name is Mira. I was born in Long Island,New York in 2005. I always wanted to be a fashion designer but my mom didn't think I had the talent. My mom had me and my sister   When she was in her Senior Year of high school. So she was quite young. My dad was never around much until he ran away when I was 3. I always had short hair and baggy clothes so my mom would call me "a boy". Though on the other hand my sister was her GOLDEN CHILD. Some people say that their are two type of people in a family, if one has beauty, the other one has brains. I would sometimes get a bit jealous of her but what could I do? I'm still to young to move out. I wish I could though.

One day in the 4th grade, this girl named Chloe Joined our class. She was sooooo rude and I didn't think that she liked me. And turns out she did NOT like me. One day I had a role as the main character in a play, right? And she poured orange juice All over the backstage floor on purpose!! I tripped and not only did I sprang my ankle, I also got orange juice all over my outfit. After that me and her had a 0% chance of us being friends. Also another day in 6th grade she put a rat on the teacher and put the blame on ME!! And I went to detention. But it wasn't my first time, I never did good in school. But "dEaNa"(my sister) was always getting straight A's and doing good in school. She wanted to become a model and an actor. I want to be a fashion designer (as I mentioned). Anyway in detention the principal called my mom. She was fuming, though I didn't really care. She always hated me so this wasn't knew. I was more of... the troublemaker in my school. The next day my friend, Aria gave me some hot chocolate. In the meantime I started to do my homework cause I forgot. Anyway in the 9th grade me and Aria were talking in class and the teacher said "stop talking or ur going to the PRINCIPAL'S OFICE!" Then this girl named Mia (Chloe's bsf) started to cry. I had no idea why. Then she screamed " MIR-MIRA... PLEASE STOP...MY ARM HURTS!!" Then the teacher sent me to the teacher and the principal suspended me for- no reason. I was so mad so the next time I saw Deana, she said "HII!!-" I punched her face and she started to bleed. " I-I'm sorry deana..."

                                                         •urgirlAri• -