8.

you and lesso were sitting side by side. you accompanying her as she did her work in her room.

you: lady lesso

she turned to you. you normally say that when you're in your student mode. you would call her lessy when you were in girlfriend mode.

lesso: hmm?

you: i need help

lesso: and what would that be?

you: uglification class.. im lost

lesso: and what are you lost at?

she just plays along with you, knowing how goofy of a child you can be. it's amazing how you were a Never and not an Ever.

you: in uglification class, we learned that villains are ugly because we don't have to care about our looks. it's all about the power more than the beauty but then again...

lesso just kept quiet and she just watches you being so adorable.

you: why are you so hot and attractive?

you look up at her to see a smirk and an impressed look on her face.

lesso: Nevers are meant to be ugly to focus more on our powers and will to destroy our nemesis but why are you so adorable?

you: I wonder why

lesso chuckled.

lesso: my love

She took your chin so you can finally face her instead of the wall

lesso: I could just squish you

and she did. she started squishing your cheeks.

you: so am I a ever?

lesso looked at you dumbfounded.

lesso: then again... you are one of the smartest yet dumbest student I have ever had.

you: ouch, that hurts lessy

She just smiles.

lesso: you're my dumb

you: I didn't know the Dean for school of evil could be so lovely and nice

lesso: that's it. go back to dovey

She pushed you away and continued doing her work.

You started to whine and cling onto her arm even more. Not letting go, like a child wanting her mommy.

She then stroked your head.

lesso: alright alright. calm down.

The door was slammed opened.

dovey: is everything alright?! is y/n hurt?!

Since you were lesso's girlfriend, Dovey kinda, may have, priotise your safety more than her own kids.

lesso: she's fine. she's just cranky. her mommy is with her. everything is fine dovey.

dovey: oh alright. I was worried for a sec.

And dovey closed the door back.

you: since when was she here?

lesso: she likes to spy on you. I'm like your wife and she's your grandmother.

you: wife?

lesso: yes, my love?

you then covered your face onto her arm and she's loving it right now.