𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔

Start from the beginning

Not racist, my new ho come from coast-to-coast, Iranian

Draco come from Pakistan, fuck that charge, say, "Sell that Xan'"

We gon' ride down slow and blow that man, beep Bs on me, that's Taliban

She just want a footstep (okay), shoot it soon they come right in

Adding the final touches to his song. he sat back in his chair. and listened as it was replayed. Kentrell bobbed his head. 

He looked over at Khris and they shared a smile. Kentrell jumped up from his seat. laughing hard as he ran around the room. 

''Mane that shit. ouu fuck I did good!'' Kentrell said only reacting like this because he underestimated him self. thinking he wasn't great at rap. 

This was a bonus song for his album 'Sincerely Kentrell' A/n like I loove that album he did his thang and footstep top 10.

Khris pulled out his phone calling some girls over to Kentrell house so they could party and celebrate. 

 All this was going on up stairs while Ariana was stuck in the basement starving and scared for her life. 2 different things going on. 

Groups of girls and groupies was at his house within minutes. seeing Thee nba youngboy was having a celebration.

Kentrell opened the door and the girls walked in. some talking to Khris and others sitting down and smoking. 

Watching from his kitchen Kentrell stared down these 2 girls specifically. their faces triggering something in his brain.

He remembered the night he was stalking Ariana at the booking she had. those same girls jumped her and they was in his living room. 

Kentrell stood up walking over to them while he licked his lips. trying to seem as attractive as he could.

''Yall princesses wanna met back der?'' Kentrell asked pointing to a guess room looking them up and down. they agreed. 

The 2 girls walked into the room first and Kentrell followed behind them with a sinister smirk on his face. grabbing a gun. 

He tucked it in the waistband to his sweat pants. Kentrell ordered them to her knees and they listened thinking it would be a threesome. 

He pulled the gun out his pants pulling the trigger and shooting them multiple times. not stopping even after the skin was off their faces. 

''Nasty hoes'' Kentrell stepped over them. walking into a bathroom and washing his hands. stopping to look at himself in the mirror. 

''Who am I. what was I?''

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?