Saranya thought to give privacy so she also stood without saying anything.

Aadhiran: Unaku enna than problem sollu he asked.

Aadhira stood seeing the ground. He made her look at him by holding her chin, Enna paru ennanu sollu he asked again.

Tears made their ways from her eyes. She wiped her tears.

Aadhira: Nethu neenga vara sonnatha solli than oru pappa vanthu enkita solluchu apa Saranya enkuda than iruntha.

Aadhiran: Loose ah d neenga ella yaru enna sonnalum namba he shouted for which she jerked.

He sensed her fear and composed himself. Apro enna achunu sollu anga yaru vantha na varathuku munadi he asked.

Aadhira: Anga Mathan mamma vantharu she said

Aadhiran: Mamma romba mukiyam he asked annoyed.

She narrated what he had done. He held her hand, Va avana enga irupanu sollu he asked while dragging.

Aadhira: Ethuku asked in shock.

Aadhiran: Unna ipudi pannavana summa vida sollaraya he asked.

Aadhira: Vendam vendam na varala she wiggled to come out of his hold.

Saranya saw the scenario and moved towards them.

Saranya: Enna achu she asked.

Aadhiran: Anatha Mathan enga irupanu sollu he asked.

Saranya looked at her and Aadhira nodded as no, which was noticed by him.

Aadhiran lost his cool and shouted ipa enna ennathan panna sollara un prechanai therama enga amma enna vara kudathunu sollitanga nee un prechanai ennanu kuda solla metengara.

Saranya: Ava solla mata she too shouted back

Aadhiran: Athu than yen

Aadhira held her hand to stop her, Summa iru d ithuku ipavathu oru mudivu kedaikatum she said and looked at Aadhiran

Saranya: Avan kita ivaloda video onu iruku athunala than iva bayabadara she said.

Aadhiran: Ivalo thana va avan atha vechu enna panaranu pakalam he said and dragged her.

Aadhiran; Avan enga irupan he asked Aadhira but she didn't respond. He looked at Saranya Ava solla mata nee sollu he asked her.

Saranya: Avan avanoda panai veetla irupan

Aadhiran dragged both the girls with him and moved towards his farm house.

There he was drinking tender coconut. He throwed the tender coconut after seeing Aadhira who was coming alone.

Mathan: Enna inaiku neeya thedi vanthu iruka intha mammana he asked her while moving towards her.

Aadhira looked behind her, Mathan too noticed and found Aadhiran and Saranya.

Mathan: Ada ada vanga pangali he welcomed him

Aadhiran: Edho video irukama unkita he asked.

Mathan: Oh solli aal kutitu vanthu irukaya he asked.

Saranya: Ama da she said

Aadhiran: Ipa neeya athu ella eduthu anga erithala nerupu athula podara ilati adi veluthu eduthuruvan he said.

Mathan: Enna Aadhira ma enna pathi sollalaya nee avan kita he asked and tried to touch her.

Before he could reach her Aadhiran held his hands and twisted behind which made him scream in pain.

Some goons surrounded them. Aadhiran sighed and looked at both the girls, Anga poi oorama nillunga muduchutu varan he said.

Aadhiran: Enaku time ila da seikarama vanga he said and called a person as dei inga va nee than irukarathulaye perusa iruka unna first muducharan.

That guy also moved near him; he directly hitted his manhood with his knee.

Aadhiran: Na than va nu kupta neeyum mala madu mathiri vara he said and looked at Mathan who was still in his hold while screaming in pain.

Next nee va da he called another person he came and raised a sickle. He held his hand and cut mathan's hand.

Aadhiran: Enna da un boss ah vetita he asked.

Mathan: Dei atha laptop ah kudunga da he shouted as he can't bear the pain.

They came and handed him a laptop, pendrive and a mobile. Aadhiran throwed everything on fire which turned everything into ash.

Saranya ran to him while clapping her hand. Aadhira stood looking at him without blinking her eyes.

He dragged her towards him, Enga amma kita vathu un problem solved nu sollu he asked.

Saranya: Na poran neenga pesitu vanga she said and moved away.

Aadhiran: Apro na sonnadha marantharatha en kuda vara istam ilanu solliru please he pleaded which hurted Aadhira.

Aadhiran took her to his home and called her mother.

Aadhiran: Amma iva problem solved he said and moved inside leaving the duo

Seetha hugged Aadhira, Na sonnala bayapadathanu she asked.

Aadhira nodded. Radha came to see Aadhira and hugged her daughter after seeing her. Both cried their hearts out.

Radha: Nalaiku yar enna sonnalum nee ivanga kuda poganum she said.

Seetha: Ama apa than nama kudupam marubadiyum onna seru thango she said and caressed her hair lovingly.

Aadhira remembered his words and chuckled bitterly, which was noticed by Seetha.

Seetha took her inside and feeded her food. She was eating like she was seeing the food after so many years.

Next day everyone gathered for the panchayat. Seetha came with Aadhira and Aadhiran.

Krishnan came and stood opposite to them.

Krishnan: Inga enna nadanthuchunu ellaruku theriyum en ponna na avanga kooda anupa matan he said.

Panchayat person: Athu epudi nee sollal athu ava than sollanum he said and looked Aadhira nee sollu ma he asked

Seetha: Ava kita en kekarenga iva en veetu marumaga na vitutu poga matan she said sternly

Aadhiran looked at Aadhira and signled her to tell whatever he said.

Panchayat: Pullaiku istamna than unga kuda anupa muduyum he said

Seetha held her hand in an assuring way she too looked at her. Seetha blinked her eyes in assurance.

Aadhira: Enaku en purushan kuda poga samatham she said dropping bomb in Aadhiran's heart.

—-----------------------------------------

As everyone asked here is the second update chapter preview kuda pannala unga opinion sollitu ponga.

Hope you guys like it.

Please drop your votes and comments.