Chapter 01

A one boy was standing on the window and watching the scenario of outside. He just looking and remembered some flasbacks.

Flashback -  A one girl was playing with some boys. They were playing catch up. One boy was catching the girl but Instead of catching her, the boy drops her, due to which the girl gets hurt a lot. A boy scolded that boy.

Boy - You should have caught her carefully, now look she got hurt.

Other boy - I have but I think this girl don't have strength to running that's why she fall on the ground.

That boy - Hey don't fight yarr!Why are you making a mountain out of mustard seeds?

In between them agastya came between them and solve the problem between them.

Agastya - hey you all are kids, why you all complaining to eachother like a babies did to eachother.

In between them that girl said to agastya.

Girl - agastya there is no foult of Yuvan in between. It was all the foult of Kabir! looked at me how I'm got hurt because of this Kabir.

That girl complaining to agastya. Agastya calming to that girl.

Agastya - banni banni relax, I can see your wounds, they are not that big in which all three of you are making such a big issue! And in games, injuries do happen. Why you all fighting with eachother?

Banni listen to agastya and said to agastya.

Banni - whatever agastya! Tell this Kabir to apologize to me otherwise I will make his chutney right here.

Banni threatens to Kabir. Kabir looked at her furiously and said.

Kabir - whatever agastya, i can't say sorry to her. My father is a big businessman of jodhpur and serving his services to London I can't say sorry to this poor girl.

Agastya convinced to both. And agastya asked emotionally while blackmailing to both. Yuvan just looking at trio and chucking.

Agastya - hey guys if you all fighting like this then how our friendship will go long?

Banni and Kabir thinking a while in between them Yuvan said to both.

Yuvan - Guys agastya is true why you both fighting with eachother And that too for a childish act? I think both of you should say sorry.

Yuvan suggested. After lot of convincing finally they got ready for saying sorry to eachother.

Banni - sorry! Kabir ke bacche!

Kabir - I also say sorry poor girl.

After that they again fighting like kiddos did.
Flasback end.

That boy still smiling while remembering. Someone came from behind and He puts his hand on her shoulder and asks.

That men - kya hua yuvan tu aise muskura kyo Raha tha?

Yuvan said in acted way while looking the scenario of outside.

Yuvan - dadu sa mujhe apna bachpan yaad aa gaya jab ham sab sath me khelte the. Aur.....apko yaad hai ki kaise Kabir banni ko gira deta tha aur kehta tha ki vo khud gir gayi hai isme uski koi galti nahi hai.

Dadu sa - han aur phir agastya tum logo ki problem solve karta tha!

Yuvan said smilingly.

Yuvan - han dadu sa agastya aur me hi un dono ki ladayi khatam karate the varna banni to uski vahi par chatni bana deti.