2)"What If Aditi Regrets...?"

Thank you for the cover mentalsisters

Let's begin.......

Ragini was sitting literally at last..
One of the girl looks at her.
She turns:come sit here.
She was literally away from 2 empty rows of seat.
Ragini stood picking up her bag and sat on the empty row right behind that girl.
Girl smiles:I told to sit here.
She points to the empty seat beside her.
Ragini without facing her:it's okay.
Girl found little wierd:are you okay?
While the other girl whispers:I think something is wrong with her. Like she is acting wierd from the time she came inside the class.
Ragini could clearly listen her talks and simply nods looking outside the window. Where she could see the birds.

Rohan enters inside among with his friends. First person he could spot was Ragini. Though there were lot of other students.

Divya enters the class. While everyone stood and she signs them to sit.
Divya:I will be teaching you Economics. And most of you here are known faces but still i wanna give myself the introduction to the one who is new for this university. So I am divya. So basically your class teacher as well. If there is any kind of troubles you are facing inside the campus you can come to me anytime.
Yuvraj:she is so beautiful. My all time favorite crush.
Karan hits him lightly.
Rohan bends a bit and looks at Ragini who was sitting straight to his row. He smiles.
Where pstudents starts to give their introduction.
Divya noticed Ragini. She literally moved to her. Who is busy looking outside and smiling looking at the birds.
Divya:Ragini.
Ragini immediately stood.
Divya smiles and pats her:you introduce yourself to the class.
Where some of them laughed silently watching here for them she looked like a cartoon.
Ragini:mm..ii..i am Ragini. I..came.i hail from Delhi but got settled Kolkata..
She was trying to express herself by just moving her hands but the students laughed except Rohan and divya. Rohan looks at his friends.
Karan turns to his friends:Yeh kis namune ko pakad ke leke aaye hai Yaar?
Rohan:that's not funny.

Ragini got silent.
Divya looks around:what happened? Did someone joke here..why laughing?
Ragini:And I.. I am an Autistic. Autism spectrum disorder.
Whole class looks at her.
Ragini:I..may not ask you to be my friend. But consider me as a fellow classmate. Help me if I need any and I will help you if I could..

Yuvraj:what is autism?
Rohan:shh..
He silenced him because for first time ever he was interested to listen someone's story. But she did not say anything other than one word
Ragini:Thank you.
She sits picking up the book.
Rohan stretch his lips looks on his book he just wanted to get distracted and writes down his name several times.
Divya continues with other students introduction.

Later...

It was break..

Rohan sits beside the seat next to her:Ragini..
She was doing the sketch of the scenary where she was from outside birds surrounded in the garden.
She turns to him.
Rohan:hai.. Am Rohan.
He forwards his hand.
She fists her hands which was on desk and she place them on her lap.
Ragini:hai..
Rohan takes back his hand back:between we met remember.
Ragini:I remember. You broke my phone.
Rohan:oh.. I am really sorry about that.
Ragini:it's okay.. San... San...
Rohan looks at her.
Ragini:someone says that if someone is really sorry for the mistake we should let it go. And I have let it go already. You gave me your phone to me and the music helped me to calm so it is even now.
Rohan smiles:I will get the new phone. Same model.
Ragini:no.. It's okay.
Rohan:but that's not possible..