Lets Get This Party Started Part 1

Beginne am Anfang

(The outside look)

(The inside, these pics aren't the ones I really wanted but they'll just have to do)

-

I take a drive to a trail one hour from where I live, I've checked it out and I've seen people running, jogging, walking, etc, at all times of the day. It might be hard finding someone who looks a lot like me but I've been eyeing some people who might just work.
After about 15 minutes, one girl comes jogging by, she has y/h/c and y/h/t (you're hair color and type) she might work but her skin tone isn't that close to mine, eh nothing a little fire can't help with. I can't really see her eyes but it shouldn't be a big deal, after about 7 more minutes another girl comes waking by she looks pretty similar to me . . I probably would just need to slash her up a bit and everything would be set an ready.

I decided to go with the second girl I just needed to kill her then bring her into my car. I have a good idea on how I'll get close enough to kill her.

-

I pop out of a different trail with me standing in front of the girl, she looked up at me and gave me a friendly nod and kept waking, I take a few steps towards her, jogging in place.

U: Hey girl! I just wanted to ask about that trail you came from. I'm pretty new to this area and wanted to check out some trails

?: Heyy, yeah the trail I just came from is easy and relaxing and that trail on the left with the yellow sign saying-

As she turned her body left I took my knife out from a hidden pocket, grabbed her hair and sliced her throat, she dropped and I started to carry her to my car then once we got more into the woods I put her in a bag then slung it over my shoulder and began my walk to my car.

After about 10 minutes of speed walking, I made it to my car and put the girl in my trunk. Now I just needed to drive back home again.

It's now 12:28 and I started to drive to the asylum, I need to leave a bit earlier so I can try and beat any traffic that there might be. In the past few hours I've just prepared some stuff, relaxed, cleaned, and ate. The dead girl is in my trunk right now so I can put her in the asylum when it's time.

-Mini Time Skip-

I say hi to Sam the booth guard in front of the asylum and then say hi to Karina from the front desk, I clock in and get my day started. Right now it's arts an crafts time with alll the slashers so it's now the big moment I tell them everything, I trust that Billy and Stu didn't say anything to anyone yet.

I walk in and see everyone along with three guards inside and two guards outside, along with two nurses from different departments that have to be with the slashers till I get there. Normally when I go and do activities with my patients the guards don't really stay inside if the activity is indoors since I request it and Mandy allows it because of how great the slashers are with me. Of course a guard still needs to stay outside the room or if its an outside activity then they stand by any exists.

The two nurses leave almost immediately after saying their quick Hi's and Bye's and so do the three guards, only leaving the two guards outside.
The slashers immediately start greeting me even some saying they missed me. I return a Hi and a smile. Now I gotta tell them . .

U: Hi guys, I uh got something important to tell you all :)

I say this as I pick up Chucky, sitting in his chair then placing him on my lap.

Chucky: We got all day toots so please take your time explaining ;)

Everyone else just side eyes Chucky and huffs, wanting to be in his place

Brahms: What is it y/n?.. Is everything ok?

Micheal and Jason staring at you carefully, eager to know if you're alright

U: Yes Brahms, I'm ok :) but what I need to tell you is big so listen and don't get crazy or loud since there's still guards outside..

Everyone: ok..

...

I'm not a nurse, Im not Y/n Fetcher. My real name is Y/n Y/l/n.. Esther is my sister,
and for the past two years I've been coming here in disguise to get information from her to break her out. Well break you all out . . I'm a killer just like Esther, just like you guys. I have a Mansion far away from town but it has everything you need,
weapons

Everyone: 👀

Tunnels in the walls

Brahms: 👀

Hiding places everywhere with weapons hidden behind paintings and secret rooms.

I already have a plan set and ready..
but will you guys join me? Help me with my plan so you can be free and live with me and Esther?

Everyone's jaw was to the floor, stunned by what they just heard. I wait patiently for their answer-

Well you already know we're in buttercup!! Say Billy and Stu as they ruffle up my hair

Me to!!
Says Brahms as he pats my head

You can count on me to toots-

Before I know is everyone is hugging me with surprise, support, and love.

After everyone calmed down, I let them all ask questions and told them the plan me and Esther came up with. Everyone agreed and liked the plan and I was still being showered with affection.

Everyone seemed to be ok and ready when I said that the plan would be going down tonight.

But before anything happens . . I need to get somebody out of the way first..

                                 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

My apologies it took a forever to write but I hope y'all enjoyed. It wasn't supposed to be cut into parts but I really wanna focus and make sure everything comes out really good for the part 2,
Anywho see you next time 💋