Lady3: Pathutu thana irukom ma idhuku mela vera enna pakanum she asked.

Lady2: Ivanga kudupame ipudi thana ana oorla periya mariyathai ivangaluku.

Aadhiran: Podhum niruthunga he shouted but Seetha held his hand and nodded as no.

Seetha: Nee enna sonnalum avanga ipudi than pesuvanga da amma na unna nambaran she said.

He hugged her tightly. Seetha parted from hug and moved towards Aadhira.

Seetha: Aadhira enna achu ma she asked.

Aadhira looked at Mathan who was standing behind Radha. He showed a knife near Radha and nodded as No.

Aadhira gulped the lump which formed and stood without words not knowing what to Say. This silence gave confirmation to everyone that something had happened.

Radha: Vai ah thoranthu solli thola d ipudi nikkatha she said.

Lady: Athu epudi solluva enna nadanthuchunu she asked

Aadhira felt disgusted with their talks and questions.

Radha: Va d enkuda she said and dragged her.

She took water and poured it on her.

Lady2: Enna thanni othuna nadanthathu ilanu aagathu Radha she said.

Seetha held Aadhira and Aadhiran in either hands. She dragged them to the temple and others followed them in confusion.

Aadhiran: Ma enna ma pannara he asked.

Seetha: Pesama va da amma enna sonnalum kepala she asked once they reached the temple

Aadhiran nodded. Seetha gave a nuptial thread to Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Ma enna pesarenga ennala mudiyathu athu ivala kalyanam panna mudiyathu he said with full anger.

Seetha: Ipa nee katalana ivanga ella inu un amma pathi than thappa pesuvanga da she said.

Aadhiran: Yar pesuna namaku enna vanga nama ooruku polam he said and dragged her with him.

Seetha stopped him and slapped hard.

Seetha: Ipa nee indha thallaiya ava kalluthula katala enna uyiroda pakka mudiyathu she threatened him.

Aadhiran: Neenga enna sonnalum kekaran ana ennala kata mudiyathu he said

Seetha: Apa na pathukaran en pinadi varatha she said started to move towards the well.

Aadhiran: Amma nillunga

Raghav: Amma romba pidivatham unaku theriyumala he asked.

Aadhiran: Amma na kataran please nillunga he shouted.

Seetha stopped in her tracks and came near him, Vera valli ila da namaku pavam da ava she said and looked at Aadhira.

Aadhiran took the nuptial thread and tied it around her neck. Meenakshi who came to know about the happenings came to the temple.

She stood shocked to Aadhira with a nuptial thread.

Krishnan entered inside the village and people stopped him midway and narrated the happenings.

He rushed to the temple and everyone noticed Krishnan's presence. Radha tried to calm him.

Krishnan pushed her aside and moved towards Aadhira. Aadhira didn't look at him.

Krishnan forcefully made her look at him without question and he started to slap her.

Radha: Vidunga she said and tried to pull him.

He looked at Radha and held her bunch of hair and fisted, Enna d nee pannitu irundha veetla pulla enga poguthu varuthunu kuda pakam he asked.

Saranya tried to stop him, He pushed her aside.

Seetha: vidunga avala she said and tried to relaese Radha from his hold.

Krishnan raised his hand towards Seetha but Aadhiran and Raghav held his hand.

Mathan, who didn't expect this marriage twist separated them.

Mathan: Vishiyam unga veetla nadakala velila vanthuruchu. Ini panchayat than mudivu pannanum he said planning something.

Krishana went Aadhira, Ini nee antha veetu pakam kuda vara kudathu he said and moved while dragging Radha and Meenakshi with him.

Saranaya touched Aadhira's shoulder and She ran behind krishnan shouting Appa nillunga neenga enna sonnalum kekaran.

Krishnan stopped in his tracks and looked at her, Edhuku nee anga pona yara ketu nee antha nerathula thoppu veetuku pona he asked.

Radha: Kekarangala sollu d she said.

Aadhira showed her hands towards Aadhiran, while everyone stood shocked.

Seetha: Ivan unna vara sonnana she asked shockingly.

Aadhira nodded as Yes.

Aadhiran slapped her after hearing her confession which made her fall on the ground. Saranya helped her to stand.

Saranya: Neenga thana vara sonnenga she too said the same thing.

Seetha: Sollu da nee sonnaya she asked again Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Ila ma na sollala he said

Mathan: Ini ethuva irunthalum panchayathula pathukalam he said.

Krishnan: Nee nalaiku panchayathula ivan kuda vala istam ila nu solitu en ponna vantha unna veetukula vidaran he said and moved to his house while dragging others with him.

Seetha was hurt with her confession; she too moved to her house with confusion.

Raghav and Aadhiran followed her. Aadhira sat with thud in the stone.

She started to cry vigorously while hugging her knees.

Everyone started to move leaving her alone. They said tomorrow the decision will be taken by the panchayat people.

After sometime Aadhiran came and snapped his fingers in front of her.

Aadhiran: Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed to the nuptial thread which he tied an hour before. Enkuda vara istam ila nu sollu he said coldly and went away without sparing a glance.

She cried miserably thinking about her fate.

Mathan: Enna Aadhira na avalo solliyum avan kuda kaiya puduchu ninu pesuala athuku than indha thandanai. Nalaiku neya intha thalliya kalati kudukanum ilati na enna pannuvanu theriyumala he asked.

She sat without emotion.

Seetha who came to meet her heard their conversation.

Seetha: Aadhira she called her gently.

Aadhira: Na varalanu solliran athu thana na sollanum she asked.

Seetha: Ila nee enga kuda vara itha than sollanum nee nalaiku she said.

Aadhira was shocked, Ama yarukagavum bayapadatha na irukan un kuda she assured her and took her to home but her mind was occupied with Mathan's warning.

—------------------------------------------

Will see what she is going to decide.

Hope you guys like it.

Please drop your votes and comments.