Chapter 1 - Getting the Job

[Y/N P.O.V.]

It was 8 in the morning and I had just woken up to hear Jeff and Ben screaming at each other while they played Mario Kart. I sighed, there goes my plans to sleep in today. I decided to get up and get dressed for the day. I walked to my bathroom and began brushing my teeth.

I exited the bathroom and put on a Pierce the Veil T-shirt, ripped black jeans, and my black combat boots. I put my (h/c) hair in a high pony tail. I then slipped on my leather jacket. I rolled my eyes as I heard Ben yell, "DUUUDEEEE!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST THROW THE BLUE SHELL!! I WAS FIRST PLACE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!"

My stomach rumbled as I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I bumped into Clockwork. "Hey Clocky," I greeted.

"Oh hey, (y/n)," the brunette greeted back.

I grabbed some food and made my way to the living room, where Jeff, Ben, EJ, Jane, Sally, Hoodie, Masky, Bloody Painter, Puppeteer, and Toby were all chilling. Jeff and Ben played Mario Kart, EJ laughed as he sat, watching Jeff raging, Jane sat on the chair and braided Sally's hair, Hoodie and Masky sat on the couch and just chatted a bit, Bloody Painter sat on Puppeteer's lap and cuddled him on the couch next to Hoodie, and Toby learned against the couch, yelling for Ben to make a different move in the game.

I pulled up a chair from the dining room and sat in it next to Masky. Him and I never really talked but he seemed like an interesting guy. I always got the feeling that he hated me. He peered over, recognized that I was now sitting there, and turned his gaze back to the TV screen, where Jeff and Ben had their game playing.

I finished eating my breakfast and got called into Slender's office. "You called me in, sir?" I said, worried that I had done something wrong.

"Yes, child, I have assigned you to have night patrol with Hoodie and Masky," He said, informing me of my new job.

"Yes sir," With that, I left the office.

I decided to inform Hoodie and Masky about my new place doing night patrol with them. Hoodie nodded in response while Masky said, "You just better not fuck anything up. You fuck up, and you're as good as dead."

_______________________________________

I apologize for such a short chapter but since this is the first one, I decided not to make it too long :)