Chapter 10

"Espressoooo!" Madeleine Chirped opening espressos bedroom door.

"WAKEY WAKEY!" Madeline smiled. Espresso groaned and got up.

"I see you still got my shirt on!~" Madeleine teased.

"Oh shush!" Espresso groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Let's watch the news! Just incase something happened!" Madeleine said.

"Alrighty.." Espresso tiredly said.

They both got up, Espresso not bothering to go take a bath but will do it after the news.

They sat on the couch and opened the news.

"Breaking news! Meanwhile on an expedition, with the following cookies: milk, hollyberry, black Pearl, herb, and caramel arrow. Something, I guess. Sad happened?? The person named "Caramel arrow" has died due to cakehounds. We cannot find their body so... no burial!!! Anyways! Back to the weather." The news guy said.

"Eh, not to worry Espresso! Cuz I! Madeleine cookie will keep you safe!"
Madeleine boasted.

Espresso Giggled and smiled. They didn't give a shit about caramel arrow but themselves.

"Ehe! Madeleine!" Espresso said looking deep inside madeleines eyes.

Madeleine looked deep in espressos eyes looking at his lips every few seconds. Madeline leaned in closer but was stopped when Espresso talked. "Madeleine.." Espresso whispered softly smiling, "yes Spresso?..." Madeline smiled softly.
"Can you get me my uniform? I have a job to do." Espresso said blankly.

"Wha- but it's a day off!" Madeleine exclaimed as they both backed up from each other.

"I had a break yesterday mads.." Espresso said annoyed.

"Yeah.. but... Ehm, maybe so we can bond more?.." Madeleine replied.

Espresso sighed lightly. "Alright.." Espresso groaned.

Madeline's face lit up, he stood up and hugged Espresso tightly.

Madeline snuggled his head into espressos breasts and smiled.

"Okay enough get off me!" Espresso mumbled.

"Awhh but you smelt amazing!"Madeleine whined. "What- why the hell would you sniff me— you know what never mind.." Espresso mumbled.

"Let's just go!" Espresso added.

"Alrighty!" Madeleine cheered and went to go get his car keys.

"Madelle let's just walk! Please?" Espresso begged. Madeline stopped and looked at Espresso who has pleading eyes. "Alright fine." Madeleine smiled.

He put his keys away and held espressos hands walking to the door.

Espresso blushed lightly looking at their intertwined hands.

What's the point of getting this job when I'm just gonna have breaks here and then? AND IM STILL GETTING PAID!? this guy is scamming himself.
Espresso thought.

Madeleine smiled as they arrived to the cafe. "We're here!" Madeleine chirped.

Espresso looked up. "Kitty cafe" was the tittle.

"Mads.. this place might have some bitches tryna flirt with us! Let's go somewhere else!" Espresso smiled.

"Don't worry Espresso! It's just a cafe filled with cute cats that roam around the store! Their tamed to, so dork worry about them getting in your food!" Madeleine chuckled.

Espresso blushed in embarrassment. "Okay fine let's just eat here then!" Espresso grumbled.

They walked in smelling the nice drinks and pastries. Suddenly a little cat jumped on Espresso.