New job

Espresso dashed through the rain all soaked and drenched with the cold shivering water, he completely forgot to bring his umbrella with him.

What a shame the mage thought to himself. He was going to the commanders castle since he applied for a new maid job. Although he didn't like the sound of it the payment he'll be receiving was very high. 10k a week

He had to admit he wasn't that much of a rich person he was practically struggling for his life right now.

Espresso was nearly their almost tripping on a stick since it was slippery on the cobblestone.

Alas he finally made it at the gates of the castle and rang the door bell.

Ding dong, he waited a few silent moments but no one answered

Ding dong, he tried again waiting until he heard the door knob turn.

"Hello?" He said looking at espresso "May I ask who you are please?" The commander asked.

"Greetings I am Espresso cookie and I have came to fill the job for a maid?" "I heard you were looking for a maid on posters so I decided to try it.." Espresso stated

"Ah greeting Espresso cookie my name is Madeline cookie." "Please come inside you look drenched." Madeline said looking Espresso up and down analyzing him. Opening the door for the drenched cookie.

"I will let my servants lead you to the bathroom to take a bath and dry yourself." Madeline said "Would you like anything to drink to?" Madeline asked "c-coffee please." He shivered.

Poor cookie was so cold he was stuttering and shaking. A servant came to espresso and led him to the bathroom.

Espresso turned the shower on and waited for it to be hot. After it was hot he took off his clothes and went in the bathtub arching his back feeling warmth all over him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madeline heard the bathtub open and listend to the sounds making a tune.

He heard something else though. What could've he heard? A bird chirping a beautiful song? A singer performing outside? No it wasn't any of that. It was

                          Singing

Madeline heard singing from the bathroom. It had to be espresso. He had to admit he had a beautiful voice.

A few more minutes passed by and espresso was done taking a bath and grabbed a towel to cover up his whole body.

(He's not transgender he just doesn't like showing his chest)

Espresso walked out of the bathroom and dried his hair and feet so he didn't make that much of a mess. After he was done he walked into the living room still wet.

I heard footsteps coming to the living room. It was espresso. He was still wet from the bath and a towel rapped around his entire body.

"Madeline?" He said snapping Madeline out of his thoughts. "Yes espresso?" "I- I need clothes. I didn't bring any.." he said.

"Oh don't worry that's fine! I'll get you some of my clothes. They might be to big though." I said walking to my bedroom.

"Here ya go!" I said giving him a white t-shirt and shorts.

"Thank you Madeline." He said recovering from his coldness. And got leaded to the changing room to change.

Espresso came out of the changing room with the white t shirt on and shorts and walked to the living room to see Madeline

Meanwhile Madeline's pov:

I heard Espresso come back to the living room with my shirt on. I couldn't stop looking at him.

The way his eyes sparkled in the light making a light pink and purple brown shade and how the shirts shoulder place on one side falls off revealing his small shoulders, and the string of white on his hair.

Wait what are you thinking Madeline you just met him.

"I made you coffee!" Madeline said looking at Espresso. "Thank you!" Espresso thanked Madeline and sat beside him.

"Well uh... wanna watch a horror movie?" Madeline asked "sure why not?" Espresso said.

Madeline picked a very bloody one with lots of monster entity's. The entire time espresso was the most one to get scared and hug onto Madeline's arm Madeline got scared at some tiny points but he wasn't as scared as espresso was.

"AH!" Espresso yelled holding onto Madeline's hand tighter. As a jump scare showed upon the movie."

Madeline gave espresso his coffee and he drank all of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie was finished and espresso was shaking like a rabbit about to get eaten by a wolf

"Thank you for letting me stay here for a bit but I'll have to take my leave." Espresso said walking to the door "Hey wait! Your not going home it's already dark!" Madeline said to espresso. "It's dangerous to go home in the dark, someone might kidnap you hurt you rob you or even.." Madeline didn't want to say the last thing so he just said "or anything bad in the world!"

"I supposed I can stay until the morning.." espresso sighed "Ah ah ah. Your job starts in the morning so you won't have to walk here."

"Eugh... i guess so. I do not tend to waste any energy walking here. I will sleep on the couch." Espresso stated. "Oh Espresso you don't have to sleep there!" Madeline exclaimed.

"Pardon?" Espresso questioned. "I have a guest bedroom you could use instead of the couch, if you want to I can-"

"I see, very well I guess I'll sleep there. Lead the way Blondie." Espresso said saying the last sentence sarcastically.
—————————————————————

Did you guys really think I was gonna make them sleep together In THE FIRST CHAPTER!? Well your dumb if you thought that haha! >:D