Future

Okay, so a big truth about this story is pretty simple.

In its original idea, its done. However, these characters aren't done. Many of these characters still live on.

I have a lot of ideas for these characters who have stayed in my heart for so long.

Just think of this as like a preview of what's to come.

Soon I will pick a new site to upload my novel on. The name will change, and some of its ideas. And it will be a bit more modern era.

It will still be an isekai however, I now have my own magic systems, world, races.

It is still a BL. And the male lead that you haven't met yet, I think you will find him much more lovable than he would have been. 

What I am saying is that, if you loved this, I hope you will love the future.

I still am not that great at writing, but I hope you will follow this new release that I am proud of. Most of it is already written, I am just moving sites. And I really hope that everyone likes what I put out.

I will update you guys very soon when I decide which site I will be doing this on.

Thankyou to everyone who enjoyed this story enough to comment or give it a try.

It was the first time I put any of my heart out there even if it was very cliche.