To Be The Friction In Your Jeans

Credits: orphan account on ao3 (https://archiveofourown.org/works/433395)

Summary: Harry is an exhibitionist. He gets up to shenanigans. This is a fill for at the kink meme: Harry really, really likes to be watched. When they're all lounging around watching TV he'll start kissing Louis and he'll take it as far as he can until Louis makes him stop because the other boys are in the room or drags him away to finish in private. He'll do it wherever - at home, on the bus, in the car, backstage in the dressing room. The boys maybe kind of secretly wish Louis would stop stopping Harry, and maybe one night when they're drunk he does. Except. It got really, really out of control.

---

Harry's not shy by any means. He knows he's a little brash, a little too forward, a little too eager to strip off and show everyone the goods. It's a bad habit.

And yes, he's more comfortable naked, without tags scratching his neck and collars suffocating him and tight, pesky waistbands leaving lines on his soft skin— but it gives him a thrill as well. Waiting for new people to intrude on his nudity so he can smile and wave as they duck out, cheeks flaming and apologies leaving their tongues as quickly as they do the room. It never takes very long; Harry's nude a lot. The boys all caught glimpses of him naked within a week of learning his name. A year later, all four of them would be able to pick his cock and balls out of a lineup without hesitation. Niall's said so.

But once they got used to it, getting caught lost its spark. Nothing surprises them anymore: Liam watched him get naked on a plane and barely thought anything of it until one of the security guys pointed it out to him afterwards; Zayn doesn't bat an eyelash when he looks up from his phone to get an eyeful of Harry's dick; Niall scooped some dip off his naked thigh one time when they were sharing takeout and didn't say a word about it; and Louis has, on multiple occasions, woken up to find Harry nude, checking the news on his phone and sipping his morning tea, at the kitchen table, and every time he's poured himself a bowl of cereal and sat down opposite Harry with this sleepy, crinkly-eyed smile, like it's normal and okay to be nude in the kitchen.

Of course, Louis' also fucked him on that table, so maybe he should be exempt. He supposes it's okay for his boyfriend to be underwhelmed by his constant nudity, but his friends should still get a little flustered. Otherwise, where's the fun?

»

When they're touring in America, sharing space on the bus and hotel rooms for days on end, he decides to take things up a notch to see if he can get the reaction he wants.

Harry's wanked with the other boys around before. They all have. They try to be courteous about it, though. Go to the bathroom if they can, use their private time in the shower wisely, wait until everyone's asleep. Or if they're too horny to do any of that, they're at least quiet about it. Between the five of them exists a long tradition of gently creaking mattresses and softly shifting sheets and carefully stifled groans. One which Harry's more than ready to break.

He waits for a night when they haven't had too busy a schedule— just a few routine interviews, one fan signing, and then back on the bus for the night to the next city— so they're not too exhausted, and won't drop off right away. They all head to bed at about the same time; say their goodnights and share a few routine exchanges ("Can't you toss your dirty shorts on your own bed in the morning, Niall?"

"I don't have good aim at 6 am, all right? Toss 'em over here."

"6 am is a disgusting time. If anyone wakes me up before 7, they're dead."

"You have to get up before 7, Zayn. The taping starts at 7:30. Now has anyone seen my toothbrush?"

"Harry and I were using it in our sex play, sorry."