No longer alone-Solomon

You've known Solomon for 3 years now thanks to the exchange program. You've grown close, even started dating. You're the first person in thousands of years he's let have his heart. He's been scared knowing that he'd outlive anyone he falls for, wether human or demon. But you've completely stollen his heart, and for the first time in years, he didn't feel alone. He decided to be with you even though he knows the pain he'll have to go thru. He tried to accept it, but every night after spending time with you, all he could think about is how little time he has til he loses you and is alone again. It could be years, or even just a few minutes—seconds even, till your gone.

He tried to ignore it and just live in the moments he had with you. But it ate away at him day and night. He'd start to have nightmares of him loosing you. Him being left feeling empty and alone again, he didn't want to lose the happiness and love he felt for you and you made him feel. He started getting separation anxiety, he never wanted to leave your side. He'd stay over at the house of lamentations, invite you to stay over at purgatory hall, even asked you to live with him in the human world.

Although, no matter how much time he spent with you, his anxiety of loosing you worsened. So he decided to try and stop, stop what was causing his anxiety. He invited you to purgatory hall for a date, he made dinner, the same dinner that made him immortal thousands of years ago. You both sat in his room for a while just chatting. He seemed both excited but nervous.

When you asked him what was wrong he asked you if you love him. When you said yes he than asked if you want to stay with him forever, you said yes. He smiled, his nerves calming a bit, he than got up and went to get the food. He gave you the food and you started eating, as usual with his food you ended up feeling sick and fainted. He held you close to him, questioning if this was the right thing. If you ever decided you did want to die he actually knew how to, so if you asked him he'd tell you and die as well perhaps. But for now he didn't have to worry about loosing you anymore.

You realized after that he seemed happier than normal, he was more romantic and loving, if that was even possible compared to how he was before. For the next few years you both happily where together, you did decide to live with him so he can keep teaching you magic and work together. But you and the others realized that no matter how many years went by, you looked the same age. It went on for years and by the time you turned 70 but stayed the same everyone knew something was wrong. They pieced together that at some point you must have turned immortal.

You didn't have much a problem, the brothers, the royals, the angels, and Solomon made life happy and fun. So you all decided to just accept and ignore it, the others were happy that you got to actually got to be with them forever, something they've wanted after the first year of the exchange program. Solomon never told anyone, but you had a feeling it was him since his food always had affects and you knew he turned immortal because of his own food. You even partially picked up he might've done it on purpose, once thirteen learned she told you that if you ever did decide you wanted to die, go to her and she could do it.

Solomon does sometimes feel guilty for what he did, but than anytime you walk in the room, his guilt can't help but dwindle knowing that he's

No longer alone.