Asmodeus-🔞when you touch his horns and wings

Asmo had called you, obviously distressed, telling you to come to his room cuz he needed you. You quickly walked to his room walked in, as soon as you did he immediately grabbed you into hug, he said he had the worst day ever. He went shopping to get an outfit he wanted but he couldn't find it, there was a present he ordered for you that was supposed to come in but the order got canceled, and he wanted to go to a party tonight but Lucifer found out and said he can't go. It hurt even more cuz he was gonna ask you to go with him.

He dragged you over to his bed and cuddled up to you, you wrapped arms around him, holding him close and smothering him with affection and compliments. This usually made him feel better and it once again did, but he was obviously still kinda upset. You layed there together cuddling for a couple minutes and all of a sudden he perked up and smiled at you. He changed into his demon form and asked you to touch his wings, he remembered how someone once told him that it was really calming.

You nodded, he than layed on top of you so his back wings were easy to access. You started to gently pet his wings, he sighed happily and layed his head on your chest, he thanked you and asked you to keep going. You were chatting and petting his wings for about an hr, tho the whole time you were mainly paying attention to his horns.

You liked that the ends of his horns were hot pink, besides Levi he was the only one who had colored gradient horns. They looked smooth and nice, you wanted to touch them to see if they were. While asmo was talking you unconsciously asked if you could touch them, he looked up at you directly in the eyes with a slight smirk. You were slightly confused but when he said of course you could you ignored it and touched them. You ran your fingers up his horns on the little pump pattern, you were right they were smooth and felt nice to the touch.

You wrapped your hand around it and ran your thumb and down to continue feeling how smooth. When you held it you could feel that it seemed as strong as rock. You hadn't realized but asmo was looking up at you, biting his lip, with lust filled eyes. He was trying to hold back moans and if you listened closely you would here some very white ones slip out.

He was doing well holding them back, until you moved your hand up to run your thumb close to the tip of the horn. He let out a loud moan, burying his face in you chest, and holding you close to him. You now knew why he looked suspiciously happy when you asked him to touch his horns. He looked up at you smiling, "please keep touching my horns, you don't have to if you don't want to, but it would make this day so much better. And I promise to make it up to, plus I could make up for my gift for you not coming in. So what do you say?"

Will you keep touching his horns?