You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)

Începe de la început

She sat me down at the front table and I began to explain all I had endured.
I told her about how The oldest Minamoto had captured me and given me as a gift to his little sister, about how she tortured me day in and day out, about how my cries for help were ignored by both older Minamotos and how I escaped today when the youngest was sick and didn't have the strength to catch me.

"Honestly, now that I have escaped I don't know what to do. For the longest time, my only plan in life was to escape. It's not like I miss it but..."
I confess to her while staring at the table

"But? It sounds to me like you had fun making plans to achieve something most supernaturals couldn't. You had fun getting the things you wanted and yet there is this one thing you don't have. What may it be?"
Minka says slyly making me wonder

"Uhhh candies?"
I question while sneaking a few glances behind her, directed at the mysterious backdoor

"It's satisfaction and why do you not have it? Because you didn't yet get what you want. You didn't just want to escape did you?"
She answers

"What are you implying? You k-know very well that even if I wanted to take revenge there would be no way to."
I say as the uncomfortable memories bubbled feelings of anger in me

"Yes, yes that's right revenge. Your adventure didn't end yet it just began."
She cheered and then stopped

"Sadly, I can't help. Teru is a frequent customer here and I can't damage my business. But you are a mischievous and smart Mokke I am sure you'll hack out a plan. Now, I have seen how you have been eyeing my backdoor. I'll allow you to satisfy your curiosity and explore the room but if you do something dumb, live with the consequences."
She says before standing up and walking to her selling area

As she walked I heard her hum something
"Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction never brought it back~"

"Was it that obvious that I wanted to go in there? But why is she suddenly letting me go to the backdoor, could it be that........that's her way of apologizing?"
I thought as I approach the back door and entered the colourful room.

In the middle was a huge bathtub which I assumed she used to mix her potions. There were lots of shelves with books and bottles and a few other Mokke that might or might not have snuck into here.

In the corner was an old wooden desk attached to the wall. On the desk was a little flame dancing the darkness away. The wood was overflowing with colourful wax and black ink splatters.

I walked around in the particular room when I felt an odd feeling on my head it was running down my body and soon arrived at the floor. I touched it, it looked like some kind of black melted wax. Confused I looked up but saw nothing it could have come from.

I wiped it away quickly and continued looking around.

I walked along one of the shelves inspecting the cupboard in its lower area. When suddenly I could hear a rustling and then a clanking.
"WATCH OUT!!"
I heard another Mokke scream, I looked up but it was too late.

Two open round bottles crashed down spilling their pink and green liquid on top of me.
"Hey what are you doing up there?! That could have hurt me."
I yelled at the pink creature as I stood up. But one thing was unusual I went higher, higher and higher and almost lost my balance.

"Woah! I am tall."
I state and the other Mokke replied in its squeakiest voice
"No shit Sherlock!"

I look down at my body and noticed an odd thing. I had long legs and weird arms that resembled a human quite well. I stumbled over to the next mirror in the room and almost scared myself when I saw a Human.