"where the fuck you think you are going..?" claude asked in a low deep voice..

"sir.. That..". Ijekiel trembled in fear as he walked backwards..

" claude please.. don't you start again.. Let's sit down and interrogate him.." felix said as he dragged claude to the couch..

They all settled in the couch with ijekiel standing in front of them. Felix and cabel was holding claude and lucas 's hand so that they won't kill him anytime

" now tell us why did you do something so cheap like this ..? I never thought you would do this "felix asked in pissed tone.

" I.. Never thought athy's words would be true so I got pissed when I saw him "

He said glaring at lucas who glared back at him ready to kill him anytime

" so.. "felix asked

" who the fuck you think you are and dared to drug my daughter..? " claude interrupted

" that...i thought I can have her.. "he said in a low voice and lucas jerked up from his seat.. Cabel clinged to his hand and made him sit again.

" haah...the audacity you have to do this.. You thought we will let you have our athy ..? I don't know You are stupid enough to Dream like that.." felix said irritated.

" it's ok felix.. He digged his own grave" claude said with a smirk which gave shivers to ijekiel

" claude..? " felix said as he stared at him puzzled

" took him to our prison and call his dad" claude said as he stood up from the couch and everyone stood up following him

" what are you gonna do with him uncle ..?" lucas asked

" I will deal with him.. You go and stay beside athy"

claude said with a small smile patting his back and everyone was surprised including lucas .

" yeah" lucas said smiling back. Claude and felix walked past them as felix dragged ijekiel with him..

"wow.. What was that ..?!!Am I dreaming..?!!" cabel whispered to lucas.

" I know right.?!! Let's go.."

lucas said and they walked out of the building. Cabel talked to helly on phone

"lucas.. athy woke up and they went home let's go home" he said as lucas started the car.

"huh.. Why did she left so soon.?" lucas mumbled as he drove back home..
When he reached home. He went straight to athy's room and saw her sitting on her bed leaning her head on the headboard of her bed .

" sia.. Are you OK..?" he asked as he rushed towards her. She turned and smiled at him nodding a yes.

" I am OK lucas don't worry"

she said smiling. He stared at her for a while his eyes holding so many emotions and then sighed.

" I am sorry.. I shouldn't left you" he said sitting beside her, gently caressing her face his eyes filled with concern.. Athy stared at him for a while and leaned her head on his chest and hugged him. He hugged her back tight and patted her back..

" don't say sorry.. I should be the one thanking you .. But we agreed not to do that remember..? No sorry and thank you " she said looking up at him and smiled.

" hmm.. What is it then..?" he asked smiling a little

"huh..?"

"you seem contemplated over something so what is it..?" he asked and she giggled..