Chapter 993: Come find solace

.

King Jin coldly avoided, "I became angry from embarrassment? Why did you want to abandon Chu Xuanchen and marry a "beast" like me? You chose the road yourself, no wonder someone else! Lan'er, let's go. "
"Get out!" Su Chang laughed and roared, turning over and getting off the bed. She looked at the bruises on her body, her eyes full of humiliation.
Wait, King Jin dares to treat her like this, she will definitely not let him go.
She never thought that the two were obviously husband and wife, but in the end they became enemies.
-
After nightfall, Chu Xuanchen led a team of guards and rushed back to the Li Palace.
He was looking outside for a day today, but there was still no news of Yun Ruoyue.
He hadn’t entered the water this day, he was running around, exhausted and lost a lot. He finally rode his horse and prepared to go back to the palace to rest. Only when he came to the gate of the palace, two people in black cloaks came out. , Stopped him.
At first he thought it was an assassin and was about to do it, but when he took a closer look, it was Su Changxiao and her servant Xia He.
"What are you doing here?" Chu Xuanchen's face was shrouded in shadow, extremely gloomy.
"I've come to see you for something, I have something very important to tell you, can I talk to you alone?" Su Changxiao looked at Chu Xuanchen excitedly, his eyes full of love.
Chu Xuanchen glanced at Su Chang and smiled, thinking she had news about Yun Ruoyue, and said: "Go over there."
After speaking, he had turned over and got off his horse, and walked under a big locust tree next to the palace. Su Changxiao quickly followed, while Xia He, Mo Zhu and others quickly retreated to the side.
I don't know why this Su Changxiao came to see the prince late at night.
After arriving under the locust tree, Chu Xuanchen looked at Su Chang and smiled coldly, "Let's talk, what's the matter?"
"I heard that you broke with Yun Ruoyue and she ran away from home. Is this true?" Su Chang asked with a smile.
"Your news is well received, why, do you have her whereabouts?" Chu Xuanchen didn't want to deny it either.
Because of this, anyone with a heart can inquire about it.
Su Chang smiled and shook his head, "I didn't. If I did, I would have brought her to you. I came to you to tell you to act carefully. I heard that you are looking for Yun Ruoyue these days. They sent soldiers to guard the city gates and dared to order the closure of the city gates, inspecting those entering and leaving the city one by one, and conducting raids in the imperial city. Do you know that you have been targeted by many people! King Jin also said that you are obviously not here. Catch a spy, but use catching a spy as an excuse to find your own princess. He wants to collect evidence of your unauthorized deployment of troops and power for personal gain, and present it to the emperor, so that the emperor will punish you. You must be careful and be prepared at the same time. It's time to deal with King Jin."
Chu Xuanchen thought it was Yun Ruoyue's whereabouts.
The result is not.
He curled his lips coldly, his red lips were gorgeous, "That's it?"
He dared to search, dared to seal the city gate, and he was already prepared. Need Su Changxiao to say
If he can't even predict these things and can't make preparations in time, what else is he messing up with
"Why, did you expect that King Jin would sue?" Su Chang smiled.
After speaking, she laughed at herself.
She actually underestimated Chu Xuanchen just now. With Chu Xuanchen's ability, if he dared to do it, others couldn't help him.
She had forgotten that the idiot of King Jin was under house arrest by Chu Xuanchen's trick. How could she underestimate him just now!
"You came to see this king, what's the matter? If it's not about Princess Li, please forgive this king for not being able to accompany you." Chu Xuanchen finished speaking coldly, and turned around to leave.

Chapter 994: It turned out to be a joke

"Wait a minute! Xuan Chen, you once asked me if you are willing to reconcile with King Jin and marry you as a concubine. I am here to tell you the answer. My answer is, I do! Are you willing to marry me? "Su Changxiao stared at Chu Xuanchen's back, and said with courage.
Once, he was willing to use eight to carry the sedan chair and asked her to be his regular wife, but she refused.
Now, she begged to be his concubine, and he might not agree.
It's ironic.
Chu Xuanchen smiled coldly, "If you are willing, this king will marry?"
Su Chang smiled for a moment, and took a step back in disbelief, "You said this clearly at the time. It turns out that you made fun of me, but I took it seriously."
"You mean, this king broke his words? The original words that the king said at the time were,'Then you are divorced with him now, marry me and be a concubine, okay?' What the king said is'now'! Meaning, you didn't agree at the time, how can this king agree with you now?" Chu Xuanchen said coldly.
"You, it turns out that you were not sincere at the time. You were playing word games with me. But I took your words as eternity. I thought you would agree when I came to you. Unexpectedly, from the beginning, you Not sincere." Su Chang smiled and shook his head in disappointment.
"You are not the wife of this king, why should this king be sincere to you? This king will only be sincere to this king's princess." Chu Xuanchen said.
These words dealt a heavy blow to Su Changxiao, and her body took a step back, "Why, why do you all treat me this way? King Jin is, so are you, is there no one in this world willing to take care of me? Why do you all like Yun Ruoyue, how is she better than me? I am sincere to you, and I will keep my promise to you and will not leave you behind."
Chu Xuanchen also saw Su Changxiao's red and swollen face and his neck full of hickeys. He knew that she should have been bullied by King Jin before she came out.
It's a pity that he doesn't have any pity for her.
"In the heart of this king, she is better than you in everything. The way you choose is to kneel and walk by yourself." Chu Xuanchen said.
"She is so good, why would she leave you? If it were me, I would definitely not leave you. Anyway, she has left you. Can you and I get back together? I know you still have mine in your heart, I will Peace with King Jin, will I be with you, okay?" Su Chang said with a smile, his eyes a little crazy.
"It's so funny, if she leaves this king, this king will want you? This king is not picking up tatters."
Chu Xuanchen sneered, and then said, "Princess Jin, you are too embarrassed to say these things, you are not ashamed? You said you will not leave this king, who saw that this king had no chance to be a prince and ran faster than a rabbit. Do you think the king doesn’t know you? If this king has power over the world and can be that king, you will definitely not leave this king; if this king falls and becomes someone else’s prisoner, you will run the fastest and betray this king the most Fast person. Just like you, dare to express sincerity and promise with this king, are you worthy?"
When Chu Xuanchen said something, Su Chang blushed with a smile.
She had come to him for comfort, but was ridiculed.
She blushed and she had to say: "It was indeed my fault back then. I already knew it. Can you forgive me? If I can stay by your side, I will treat you well. I will never be like a cloud. Ruo Yue, with you, still plays the trick of running away from home."
"Sorry, it's late! There can only be one woman next to this king, and that is Yun Ruoyue!" Chu Xuanchen said firmly.