14: Temptation

Our kiss got deeper and we decided to move ourselves to the bedroom, we broke from the kiss to remove my clothing but before I could get my clothes off, I fell over and made myself burst out in laughter, he chuckled slightly at my dismay before he lifted me like I weighed nothing but that was his mistake because I must have brushed against his stab wound because he sucked in a hissy like breath.

I slowly fell back to my knees, I slowly reached my hand out, my hand finally came into contact with his stab wound and I slowly stroked my palm pressing against it before I kissed up his body before I kissed down his body before ii slowly decided to open his jeans.

He moaned slightly but he grabbed my face before he lifted me and threw me down onto the bed,

He slowly climbed up my body, leaving wet kisses up my stomach and chest, his damp lips connected to my neck making me arch my back and moan making me almost scream out his name but instead I just moaned loudly "pit it in me now Mike" I almost begged, making me look him in the eyes, making Mike growl in delight but instead he decided to tease me even more than his very scent was doing to me every time he was in the same room.

He slowly kissed me, and I moaned loudly before he shook his head "I can't baby" he whispered while pulling a sad face, I slowly nodded in agreement, "we don't have to do anything." " just tonight" he whispered in my ear and he slowly kissed me before he fell asleep leaving me here to try and get myself off but that is when his eyes opened slightly, I was so in shock when his hand slowly touched my thigh and worked it way up under my skirt and that was when he touched my bud and he worked his fingers around my bud before I slowly felt the pleasure building up inside me akr he dome this for a moment before his fingers went inside making me moan quietly.

Before I cum he pulled his hand away from me aching my back, I slowly made a move, which tempted him by turning my back to face the walls, his long fingers wrapped around the waistband of my skirt before I was pulled against his hard package, I began to circle my hips making him growl before he cursed "fuck it" he growled before flipping me over and he quickly entered me.