𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟔}
BURNED ONE

"I like me better when I'm with you

"I like me better when I'm with you.."
-𝐥.𝐯

AFTER FAMILY DAY, gossip was still going around about what exactly killed the sheep herder. Everyone had their suspicions; a bear, a wolf maybe, but there was one answer no one wanted to be factual. "A burned one?" Ashia asked me in utter disbelief.

"In possibile..when was the last sighting?"

"Over 2 decades ago." Terra replies.

"It would explain the body..a wolf wouldn't have left so much flesh." Kam states.

"I guess you're right. But why wouldn't Dowling tell us?" Musa questions.

"Probably, the "students safety" shit."

"Hey, did you guys hear?" Stella said, frantically speed walking to the lunch table.
"Sky and Bloom were attacked."

"What? " I question,jumping up from my spot. "Are they okay? When did this happen?"

"Riven and some other specialist found them, hurt but alive there in the greenhouse."

"Oh my god."

Stella rushed us to the greenhouse, after the bonfire the other night they had run off somewhere I figure they were in the specialist hall all morning. We enter the greenhouse to see Riven, my dad, and Professor Harvey tending to Sky's wounds. I rushed to Sky's side and he was in pain. He had a huge gash on the side of his rib.

"Sky." I voiced.

"I'm okay Kam."

"You're lucky the wounds are not too deep or we would have been in trouble ." Professor Harvey states, patching him up.

"Where's Bloom?" Aisha questions.

"In the barn, Sam's helped heal her wounds ." My father replies motioning out of the greenhouse.

"Okay, we should let him rest now." Professor Harvey suggests.

"What attacked them?" Kam questions.

Saul and Professor Harvey look at one another, as if uncertain of what to say. What lie to make up.

"Uh..were not sure." Sual finally spoke.

Kamala could tell her father was lying to her, they were not just lying to her but the whole student body.

"Ok, so that's bullshit." Kam states, crossing her arms.

"Language, kam!" Saul spat.

"You know it is."

"Kam..Sky winced out. "Let it go."