Prologue

Overview:

Name: Rimuru Tempest

Race: True Ultimate Void Dragon

Gender: Female (after evolving)

"True Ultimate Draconic Viscous Void God" due to mimic using Shizu's form Rimurus soul turned female)

Blessing: Crest of Void

Appearance:

Statues:

Existence value: 710,136,675 + 52,925,571 with "Sword of Tempest" (Infinite with Magicule Breeder reactor)

Sword:

 "Sword of Tempest" + 52,925,571 existence value when wielded + Turn null energy

Skills:

Void God Azathoth

Soul Consumption - A super-enhanced version of predation-gluttony, which can devour the target's soul ignoring space-time.

Imaginary Collapse - The ultimate destructive energy that fills the chaotic Imaginary Space and is able to be used at full efficiency thanks to the Nucleus of Theosophy (Manas).

Imaginary Space - A world of chaos. The ultra-evolved version of "Stomach" and "Isolation" with unlimited size. It's a prison where those who need to be quarantined are locked up.

Space-Time Domination - Manipulating and bending time and space to the users will, being able to move in an instant just by consciously thinking about it. Even allows the user to interfere with Time.

Multi-Dimensional Barrier - Absolute Defense is achieved through the separation of spatial dimensions and several powerful barriers. Able to block anything the user can comprehend.

True Dragon Release [Scorch・Storm] - summons the selected dragon to your location

True Dragon Nucleation [Scorch・Storm] - puts the [True Dragon Core] of the selected dragon/dragons into "Sword of Tempest" boosting the existence value and durability of the sword.