Good

The Doctor:

Where the hell had my sister gone? She went to the console room, supposedly, but there was no sign of her. So I decided to have a play on the console, finding a distress signal from a small fighter in the middle of blowing up. 

So, I decided to rescue the sole living pilot, who was in the middle of screaming but stopped when she didn't explode. Unfortunately that made her resort to pointing her hand gun at me. I probably should have expected that, but hey. "You'll probably feel a bit sick. Please, don't be, or my sister will not be happy."

"Where's my brother?"

"Where's my sister?" I countered, still carrying mine, Clara's and LizBeth's drinks, as well as a 'Pupperccino', whatever that was. "Hello, I'm the Doctor."

"He was right beside me. Where's Kai? How did I get here?"

You could at least say thank you for saving me. "I materialised a time capsule exactly around you and saved your life once second before you ship exploded, but do please keep crying. Elizabeth will love that, she loves crying people."

"My brother's just died!"

Yeah, Sister Dearest did that a lot, you got used to it. "His sister didn't. You're very welcome. Put the gun down, because Elizabeth will use it against you."

"I'd like to see her try."

"If you shoot me, where will you be?"

They were sure of their abilities. "In charge of your vessel."

At which point my sister returned, dressed in a pair of black work boots, dress trousers and a smart, elegant black shirt with a silver waistcoat and gloves pairing. Holding a toolbelt in the same style, including a gun holster. "You would starve to death simply trying to find the light switch, Journey, and she does not take instructions from strangers. Doctor, what have I said about collecting strays?"

"She needed rescuing!" I protested, realising that was basically just bringing in a stray. "You. Who are you?"

The gun was still brandished. "I'm Lieutenant Journey Blue of the Combined Galactic Resistance. I demand you take me back to my command ship-"

"The Aristotle, yes. Journey, I have your ammunitions clip, please cease your waving." Oh, so she did, good to know. "I would appreciate you not talking to my brother and I in such a manner."

Journey didn't take the hint. "You will take me back to my command ship which is currently positioned-"

"You are in no position to make demands, young lady," snapped Liz, crimson eyes flaring with power as things rattled around the room. "Ask, and be grateful for what you receive."

She opened her mouth again, then thought better of it as I backed her up, totally her guard. I was definitely a factor here, the eyebrows. "Will you take me back to my ship? Please?"

It all calmed once again. "Since you asked so nicely. The Aristotle, the once hospital parked in the asteroid belt, yes, Journey?"

We began moving as she went to the console. "It's shielded."

"To others, perhaps." She then paused, looking at the monitor, only on a reflective surface at the time. It was like someone literally hit pause on her, before she swiftly moved along. "Dry your eyes, Little Journey Blue. Crying is civilians. It is how you and they communicate."

Before we followed her out, parked neatly in a corner of a large section, clearly a medical bay by the walking wounded about the place. "It's smaller on the outside."

Thanks, Clara. "It's a bit more exciting when you go the other way. This isn't a battleship. Medical insignia. It's a hospital."

"I did say that all ready, Brother Mine. Greetings, Colonel, I would appreciate you not attempting to sneak up on me."