Crone

Elizabeth Caine:

Were you all ready trying to cause issues? I had temperature controlled the console room to be perfectly between what my foxes both needed, and you decided to leave the door open. "There is a draught, Ms Oswald."

She replied by snapping her fingers to close them, sat on my old motorcycle that we had apparently bequeathed to her. The Doctor was doing things to deliberately spite me. "Fancy a week in Ancient Mesopotamia followed by future Mars?"

Clara Oswald looked to him reading an infuriating book across the console room. Someone gifted him a Waterstone's voucher once, and I revoked his access to my library. "Will there be cocktails?"

"On the Moon."

"The Moon'll do."

Now they laughed and ran to hug each other as I cared for my troublesome kits. "Children."

"Well, she does teach them." I was aware, Doctor, I now had a teaching licence under Ellody's name and a job on hold that I would rather not take. "How's the new job? Teach anything good?"

"No. Learn anything?"

My creatures were rarely as cute and innocent as they looked. "That he should not anger a six tailed fox as they spit fire or ice. Hence his rather pink face." I put down the fire kit as they high tenned before the entire box jolted. You had to be kidding me. "What the frell is happening now?"

The Doctor peered at a monitor. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, we're taking off, but the engines aren't going. Liz, any ideas?"

I briefly wandered outside, sighed, and returned. "We have been hijacked, and I believe I know who by." Now went to use the phone on the door, there because the Doctor was not to be trusted.

"Hello?" A familiar voice answered. "Kate Stewart's phone."

"Osgood? Yes, it's Elizabeth Caine. I would like for you to pass me over to Katie Lethbridge-Stewart, please, so I may yell at her."

Instantly wheezing as the Doctor came to listen beside me. "Is she asthmatic?"

Yes, it was an issue in her line of work. "Severely, but she works the desk so it does not matter greatly." So long as there were no powder based substances involved. But I had another problem encroaching. "Ms Oswald, leave her, she is quarantined form my Garden from causing a fire."

She paused in offering her hand to Ember. "What did the white one do?"

Be her sibling, poor little Nalestry. "Nothing, they are social creatures. They were litter mates, made sense to keep them together."

Ms Stewart was distractedly on her lunch break, apparently. "The ravens are looking a bit sluggish. Tell Malcolm they need new batteries, and not the re-chargables that Ellody made, they turned them uncontrollable."

I felt the side eye from my brother. I made the ravens, they created a new power source. "Not me, I made them run on the cheapest ones possible, do not look at me."

Osgood was not doing well. "It's them. Sorry, it's your personal phone, but well, I recognised the ring tone. She said Elizabeth. It's them, isn't it?"

"Inhaler." Yes, that was my thought. "Elizabeth? What happened to Ellody?"

What was always to happen, only long before it should have. "Deceased, and next time I die, let me stay dead, please."

Which simply amused her. "But you weren't dead." Theoretically, I was. "Anyway, we found the TARDIS in a field. I'm having it brought in."

The Doctor looked up at the helicopter. "No kidding."

"Where are you both?" I simply held up the receiver so she could hear the rotor blades. "Oh, my God! Oh, Doctor, Elizabeth, I'm so sorry. We had no idea you were still in there. Come on."

Lost In WandersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara