𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘷.

Start from the beginning

They tossed her aside, and began to perform a choreographed dance right in-front of her, one of the dancers grabbing another from behind, grabbing ahold of her face now.

The dance was beautiful, there was no denying that.

But it took an awfully dark turn when it managed to morph into what seemed to her as real violence, the first dancer covering the others mouth, stopping the air she needed from entering her body, she kicked and flailed trying to get away from her suffocating hands but she couldn't.

And just like that she screamed.

Harper piper her eyes open in the bed her and her husband we're currently sharing, it was the middle of the night, her back was arched slightly and almost falling off the bed, if it wasn't for Jack's hand resting over her baby bump then she would have fallen onto the floor.

It's as if she can't breath.

And the worst thing.

Jack was completely oblivious to the whole situation.

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

𝓢hopping.

That's what Harper Chambers was currently doing, along side Alice, Bunny, and Violet, the four of them walking around clothing bouquets in the town centre.

Harper gliding her hands over the many different material of the dresses that were hung up on display.

Violet raised an eyebrow towards the women she was with. "— we can just at all these stores?"

"Um, yeah, it goes straight onto our husbands oasis accounts"Harper explained, fake smiling at the short haired girl.

For some reason, she couldn't get the night out of her head, it seemed as though every time she closed her eyes even for the slightest of seconds she would re-live the whole thing over and over again.

It was like a broken record.

The sound of whistling broke the olive toned girl out of her trance, her brown eyes snapping over to Alice who was whistling a tune.

Why did it sound familiar?

"What is that song?"Bunny asked, eyebrows raised in suspicion.

Alice sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "— actually I was hoping you guys would be able to help me out, it's been stuck in my head for days and I just can't seem to figure out where it's from"

"Oh I hate when that happens"Bunny spoke, bringing the cigarette that was resting in her hand up to her mouth.

Suddenly, a tremor ran throughout the shopping centre, Harper looking around to see everything skating gently, from the clothes rails to the glass doors of the shops.

Violet sat there with wide eyes, whilst she watched the other three women sit there as if nothing had happened.

"The joys of desert living"Bunny continued to ramble on.

Harper placed a soft hand on Violet's arm. "— don't worry Vi, soon enough you won't even realise the tremors are there"

"Oh I have a quick question"Violet spoke, breaking the awkward situation that had been created due to the tremors. "— do you ever bring the boys lunch?"