𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘷.

Start from the beginning

"Yes you do, you see them too, and now it's too late for the both of us. We don't belong here" Margaret rebutted, it was as if she was stuck in some sort of trance, her eyes seemingly not blinking.

Slightly disturbed by the women's words, she took a few caution steps back. "— um, I need to go inside"

Quickly excusing herself from the situation, Harper wiped her sweaty hands against her dress against the strawberries that were imprinted on the white material, she just wanted to get inside and away from whatever the situation was she was just in.

The Chambers girl slowly made her way inside the house, looking around for any indication that the bathroom was near, as she made her way more and more into the house, the distinct sound of moans filled her ears.

Who was going at it?

She tried to ignore the sound of the two people, instead focusing her attention on the original reason why she came inside the house in the first place, the baby pushing down on her bladder was not doing her any justice.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry"Harper exclaimed when she felt her body ram into a hard chest, she lost her balance slightly and if it was for the hands that had steadied her, she would have fallen right over and landed on her bottom.

She widened her eyes when she realised it was Frank, he had a small smirk plastered onto his face, his fingernails digging into the upper part of her arm.

"It's alright, I wasn't looking where I was going either"Frank assured, nodding his head and letting go of her arms, Harper rubbing up and down where he was gripping them.

As Frank was about to open his mouth once again, Alice and Matthew hurried out of the room, Matthew doing up his trouser pants, whilst Alice tried to sort out her hair.

Wait a second...was Frank watching them?

"Um, Frank do you happen to know where the bathroom is?"Harper quizzed, giving him a a fake smile.

The man nodded his head and pointed down the hall. "— just down the hall and on the right"

She muttered a quick thank you before walking as quickly as she could over to the allocated bathroom, opening and closing the door right away, she locked the door and leant her hands against the counter.

What the hell was happening?

First Margaret acting completely different from what she usually would and now Frank watching Alice and Matthew have sex.

Today was a strange one.

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

𝓘t was black.

It was as if she was in some sort of black void and could escape, her body was willing her to open her eyes but there was something stopping her.

She just didn't know what.

There were bits of white now, mixing with the black of the void, that she was in.

Suddenly, Busby Berkeley dancers had now entered the picture, getting closer and closer to her, pressing there hands against her face and holding it together.