Riya - the assistant

Start from the beginning

"Yes sir." She said getting ready to go and do the work.

She walked to door and stopped when Taehyung talked again.

"I am expecting you to arrive at work on time from Tomorrow Riya and I know there is no restrictions for dressing style but avoid wearing one-piece dresses to work. You are working on the same floor as Mr. Jeon so try to be more professional." He said calmly to which she gave a small nod and went out.

After printing the papers, Riya entered the elevator to do what her boss said to her ignoring the voice of Kina who is saying in the lines of 'not that elevator' something. She directly hit the ground floor to start from there which will take atleast seven minutes if the elevator doesn’t stop in the floors.

Riya applied to this job when she came to know the job is as the assistant of the executive director which she thought is Mr. Jeon but got shock of her life on the interview day listening to the others who came to interview just like her talking at Mr. Kim. It is then she came to know that Mr. Jeon is Managing Director and the Executive Director is Kim Taehyung, an omega like her.

Entering Mr. Kim's cabin, she was actually thinking about ditching the job by not answering correctly but totally cancelled that plan when she saw Jeon Jungkook entering the office and settling himself comfortably on the couch like it is a normal thing to enter his employees’ cabin without any reason.

And she was hoping to get the job when Taehyung said 'One of you are going to work with me and you will be seeing him constantly'. If not working for Mr. Jeon then atleast she can see him few times a day and shoot her shot. And by the way Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim talked with each other, they both looked very close which she was not expecting from the CEO who is not the one to talk casually with his employees.

When she reached the top floor and saw Kina already working on something, she casually started walking towards Mr. Kim cabin expecting she too will work in there with him. But stopped by Kina who called her. She walked towards Kina who pointed at the other work table beside hers and talked.

"That is for you Ms. Riya. I already set everything for you and please go to Mr. Kim cabin, he is expecting you."

"He is already here?" Riya asked and looked at her watch which shows 9:11.

"You are late Ms. Riya. Mr. Jeon and MR. Kim both arrived exactly at nine. So, be punctual from now on." she said gestured her to go.

There goes her hope of working in the cabin and watching MR. Jeon in between.

And when she entered Mr. Kim cabin and saw no one inside, she made a bee line to the couch where Jungkook sat the other day and took few selfies to gloat about it to her friends who are also working in the same company. But got caught by her boss which was fine since she is at the wrong but how dare he to say what she should wear to work? And professional? He is the one who is not using scent blockers and not following the company policy and saying her to dress properly. And even Mr. Jeon is okay with him not using the blockers. How close are they to one worry about other work stress to appoint an assistant without the other's knowledge.