Riya - the assistant

Start from the beginning

"You know I don't mind even that happens again right? You are more important." he asked rubbing his hand on the omega's thigh.

Last week, when Taehyung suddenly craved to eat something spicy and don't know where to order, he went to ask his alpha to recommend him something and dashed into the room and stopped in his tracks when he saw few people in the room who were already looking at him since he interrupted the meeting.

Feeling guilty for interrupting the meeting, he excused and turned around to exit the room, when a hand stopped him. He looked back and saw Jungkook motioning the others to leave the room who followed his order and left the room immediately.

"Still. I don't want to interrupt when you were busy with meeting." Taehyung mumbled.

They stayed like that for few minutes and only then Taehyung remember the reason why came.

"Oh! When did you buy that cupcake? It was from that bakery right? I loved that taste." Taehyung exclaimed and made hand gestures to show how much he loved the taste.

"I asked Kina to buy few and bring them to my office this morning. She prepared a mini bakery for you here." Jungkook said chuckling.

"Where? Where?!" Taehyung asked, more eager than before thinking about all the desserts he can eat.

"No sweetheart. I am not saying. I can't give you the access or else you will finish them in a day and then whine about your stomach ache. So, I will give them to you when you feel like eating and expect fruits and salads too. And no, I am not going to fall for your pout this time. Your health is very much important." Jungkook said looking at the pouting male in his lap.

"Okay Kookie hyung. Now go back to your work." Taehyung said getting up from the alpha's lap. He walked half way to the door and ran back and kissed his mate and again ran to the door. With a giggle, he waved at the alpha and exited the room.

Taehyung opened his cabin door with a smile on his face which turned into a frown observing the woman in his room taking selfies while sitting on the couch without any care in the world. She didn't even notice the door opening totally immersed in posing for the pictures.

He closed the door with more force than required making a loud sound which made the woman to look at him with a shock and immediately stood up and bowed to him.

"Good morning Sir."

"Riya right?"

"Yes sir."

He sat in his chair and gestured her to sit which she obeyed. Taehyung looked at her one more time and opened his desktop computer. When he opened his mail, he saw the mail from Kina about all the details of his assistant who sat in front of him.

"I think Kina already talked to you about your work. If you have any doubts, ask Kina if she is available at that moment. If not then mail them to me. I sent a file to your mail which now you have to print and give them to every floor manager. They will know what to do with them." Taehyung said after sending the file to her mail.